- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Total Floor area: 90 sq mts (950 sq ft approximately
- Land area: 0.23 HA (0.57 acres)
- Very good condition throughout
- Cavities of the extension pumped with addtional insulation
- Lean to garage for storage
- Re-roofed approx. 10 years
- Re-wired approx. 10 years
- New oil burner 5 years
- Intruder alarm
- Upvc double glazing
DescriptionSherry FItzgerald Conor McManus are delighted to bring to the market, Corraghbrack, Emyvale, Co. Monaghan.
A charming detached dwelling which has been well maintained over the years with various upgrades, and generally gives a feeling of warmth and cleanliness throughout.
The property is set on over half an acre with a generous street to the front, an enclosed rear garden and additonal plot on the opposite side of the road.
Accommodation in brief comprises, the entrance hall, sitting room, living room and kitchen/dining on the ground floor with four bedrooms and the bathroom upstairs.
This country dwelling is a perfect starter home or a return to base for someone from the area.
Contact us today 04771461 0868258412 [email protected]
- Entrance Porch:
- 1.36m x 0.90m (4'6" x 2'11")
- 1.04m x 0.90m (3'5" x 2'11")
- Sitting room:
- 3.71m x 3.50m (12'2" x 11'6")
- Good size second sitting room with an aspect to the front and the rear of the property. Carpet floor, new radiator.
- Living Room:
- 4.65m x 3.94m (15'3" x 12'11")
- Located off the kitchen this is the main living area with a Cleopatra, oil fired range cooker, windows to the front and rear that draw naturla light. Vintage cupboards wither side of the range.
- 4.70m x 3.25m (15'5" x 10'8")
- The kitchen provides plenty of room for the kitchen area and dining. Fitted kitchen units, lots of natural light and door to the rear garden.
- Bedroom 1:
- 3.90m x 3.52m (12'10" x 11'7")
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe, windows to front and rear , bevelled ceiling.
- Bedroom 2:
- 4.04m x 2.33m (13'3" x 7'8")
- Double room with fitted wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3:
- 3.84m x 1.57m (12'7" x 5'2")
- Accessed off Bedroom 2, very suitable for a childs bedroom, could also be knocked through to incorporate both bedroom to one large room, single fitted wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4:
- 3.26m x 1.73m (10'8" x 5'8")
- Fits a double bed also, carpet floor, view of rear garden.
- 2.22m x 2.06m (7'3" x 6'9")
- Bath with electric shower over (Triton), pvc panel splash back, whb, wc.
From Emyvale village continue along the N2, turning left on the L1135. Continue to cross roads and turn left. Continue to see the property on the left hand side, see sale board erected at the property.
Schools near CoraghbrackVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »