'Copper Tree Lodge', 63 Ballycraigy Road,
Newtownabbey, BT36 4SX
6 Bed Detached House
Offers over £750,000
Offers over £750,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Highest download speed: 900 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 110 Mbps
- Impressive Extended Gentlemans Residence
- 6 Bedrooms, 3+ Receptions
- Site Area Extending circa 2 Acres Including Adjacent Field
- Circa 5800 Sq Ft Including Snooker Room And Garage
- Panoramic Views Over surrounding Countryside
- 3 En-Suite Bathrooms
- Snooker / Games Room + Lorry Height Barn
- 4 Car Detached Garage
- Highly Regarded Semi Rural Location
- Hardwood Double Glazed Windows / Oil Fired Central Heating
This is a fantastic opportunity to acquire a landmark building set within a mature unspoilt site extending to circa 2 acres including adjacent field. This impressive red brick Gentlemans' residence has been substantially extended and boasts a spacious well planned living layout of circa 5,800 sq ft. including snooker room and garage. Incorporating 6 bedrooms, 3+ receptions, 3 en-suites and a superb open plan luxury fitted kitchen with informal living / dining layout. Externally there are extensive mature gardens laid in lawn and adjacent field plus a range of outbuildings suitable for a variety of uses including four car garage, snooker room / games room, large barn with separate access. Positioned on a commanding elevated site on the Ballycraigy Road in Newtownabbey this home enjoys the obvious benefits of country living yet offers excellent roads links to the city centre.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Twin mahogany storm doors into:
- TILED ENTRANCE PORCH 13'8" x 6'9"
- Corniced ceiling. Glazed door with full height matching glazed screens
- SUPERB SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL 22'8" x 13'7"
- Approx. With feature grand staircase
- LOUNGE 25'9" x 19'0"
- At max. Attractive Italian marble fireplace with matching hearth and gas fire inset. Quality hardwood flooring and twin french doors to rear courtyard. Views to front over gardens and surrounding countryside. Corniced ceiling
- DINING ROOM 13'9" x 13'7"
- Walnut effect laminate flooring. Corniced ceiling. Views to front over gardens and surrounding countryside. Twin french doors into:
- OPEN PLAN L SHAPE LIVING / FAMILY ROOM 26'0" x 25'
- At max. Feature tiled accent wall with recessed wall mounted glass fronted wood burning fire. Dual window aspect. Twin French doors to front gardens. Twin french doors into:
- KITCHEN WITH LIVING / DINING ASPECT 26'5" x 11'3"
- Luxury shaker kitchen equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted units with granite work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. A host of integrated appliances including twin eye level ovens with plate warming drawers and microwave, Baumatic coffee espresso maker and dishwasher. 5 ring gas hob with overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel ceiling mounted chimney. Slate tiled floor
- UTILITY / LAUNDRY ROOM 19'3" x 13'9"
- At max. Fitted with a range of high and low level modern beech effect units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mono bloc tap. Part tiled walls and floor. Large storage cupboard and shelved hotpress. Furnished cloakroom comprising low flush w.c, modern walnut effect vanity unit with mono bloc tap. Half tiled walls and tiled floor
- FIRST FLOOR
- SPACIOUS FIRST FLOOR GALLERY LANDING 31'0" x 13'6"
- TV/ SNUG AREA
- At max. Far reaching views to front over gardens and surrounding countryside.
- BEDROOM 1 19'0" x 15'0"
- Dual window aspect with views over gardens and surrounding fields. Fitted wall to wall dressing area with fitted drawers and dressing table in gloss black finish and wood effect counter top
- WALK IN DRESSING ROOM 10'8" x 9'11"
- Fitted with a matching range of modern wardrobes in gloss black finish
- EN-SUITE / WET ROOM
- Comprising button flush w.c in modern wall hung vanity unit in white gloss finish with mono bloc tap, open walk in shower enclosure with full height fixed shower screen and drench style shower and hand shower attachment and bidet. Fully tiled walls with feature contoured textured accent wall
- BEDROOM 2 18'3" x 13'9"
- At max
- Comprising button flush w.c , fully tiled shower enclosure and wash hand basin housed in wooden country style vanity unit. Tiled floor and fully tiled walls
- BEDROOM 3 13'9" x 12'6"
- BEDROOM 4 13'4" x 12'6"
- BEDROOM 5 11'10" x 9'6"
- Presently used as an office / study
- FAMILY BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising twin his and hers sinks with fitted wall mounted mirror, walk in shower enclosure and Jacuzzi bath. Tiled floor and fully tiled walls
- BEDROOM 6 19'3" x 13'6"
- At max
- Comprising button flush w.c, wash hand basin in country style wooden vanity unit, shower enclosure. Tiled floor and fully tiled walls
- Access off the Ballycraigy Road through twin electric gates to sweeping driveway leading to parking forecourt suitable for a number of vehicles. Mature extensive gardens laid in neat well tended lawns and stocked with a variety of shrubs and mature trees screened by perimeter wall and fencing. Twin gates to adjacent field entire site area including field circa 2 acres. A range of outbuildings comprising large lorry barn, four car garage and snooker / games room. Twin gates to separate driveway leading to:
- BARN 39'4" x 62'4"
- With sliding door. Full lorry height.
- GARAGE 43'8" x 18'6"
- SNOOKER / GAMES ROOM 24'8" x 18'1"
- With full size snooker table. Twin PVC double glazed French doors to patio and courtyard plus lobby area with external store and internal furnished cloakroom comprising low flush w.c and wash hand basin.