'Copper Beech House', 210 Belfast Road,
Dunadry, Templepatrick, BT41 2EY
5 Bed Detached House
Offers over £625,000
Contact the Agent
Templeton Robinson (Lisburn Road)
Offers over £625,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Stunning Family Home which has been Sympatetically Renovated and Extended on a Mature, Spacious Site of 0.75 of an Acre
- Reception Hall with Solid Wood Floor
- Lounge with Feature Fireplace and Doors to South Facing Side Patio
- Home Gym / Play Room which could be a Formal Dining Room with Doors to the Garden
- Extensive Open Plan Robinsons Interiors with Double Cream Aga, Electric & Oil Fired Wine Fridge, Hand Painted Fitted Kitchen to Casual Living and Dining Room with Bifold Doors to the Garden
- Walk-in Pantry
- Study / Home Office
- Utility Room and Cloakroom with Built in Cupboards
- Downstairs wc
- Five Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Two with Ensuites
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating / Underfloor Heating / Double Glazed Windows / Corniced Ceilings and Ceiling Roses
- Original Stained Glass Windows / Plantation Shutters
- Beautifully Landscaped Formal Gardens, South Facing to the Front in Extensive Lawns, Well Stocked Beds, Trees and Mature Hedging and Outside Lighting
- Electric Entrance Gates to Tarmac Driveway Parking for Several Cars & Electric Driveway Lights
- Fully Fitted Home Bar and Garden Room to the Rear with Patio Sitting Area
- Delightful South Facing Patio to the Front and Side Bin Store
- Super Location Close Proximity to the International Airport, Approx 15 Miles from Belfast and Accessible to Many of Towns and Amenities
- Super Home and Ready for Any New Family to Move In and Enjoy
The accommodation is generous and flexible with formal reception rooms to the front and open plan modern fitted kitchen with casual living and dining room, home office, utility room and cloakroom wc. On the first floor there are five well proportioned bedrooms, two with ensuites and modern family bathroom. Externally there are delightful, landscaped gardens which are in lawns, well stocked beds and trees and are bordered by mature hedging. There are electric entrance gates to excellent tarmac parking, fully fitted home bar and garden room to the rear.
This fine home is finished to a very high standard throughout.
Set in Dunadry just outside Templepatrick and close to the International Airport this fabulous family home benefits from a peaceful semi-rural setting while remaining only a short drive (less than 15 miles) to Belfast city centre.
In a popular and desirable location, we encourage an internal appraisal at your earliest convenience.
- Hardwood and glazed panels and fan light to . . .
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Wooden floor, feature cast iron fireplace with tiling, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- PLAYROOM/HOME GYM:
- 4.88m x 3.38m (16' 0" x 11' 1")
(at widest points). Laminate wood effect floor, glazed door to rear.
- 4.72m x 4.06m (15' 6" x 13' 4")
(at widest points). Wooden floor, cast iron fireplace, window shutters, French patio doors to side patio area.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA:
- 6.27m x 6.25m (20' 7" x 20' 6")
(at widest points). Robinson's Interiors hand painted range of high and low level units, marble work surfaces and drainer, stainless steel sink unit with boiling water tap, integrated dishwasher, Aga cooker (oil fired and electric), wine cooler, Siemens fridge freezer, large island with marble and circular wooden breakfast bar. Walk-in pantry cupboard, underfloor heating.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.42m x 4.01m (14' 6" x 13' 2")
(at widest points). Ceramic tiled floor and glazing to rear garden, underfloor heating, bifold doors. Open plan to . . .
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.8m x 4.42m (15' 9" x 14' 6")
(at widest points). Ceramic tiled floor, feature fireplace with wood burner, doors to glazing to front, paved sitting area, underfloor heating.
- 2.16m x 2.13m (7' 1" x 7' 0")
(at widest points). Ceramic tiled floor.
- REAR HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, door to rear, radiator cover, cloaks cupboards.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.36m x 1.8m (7' 9" x 5' 11")
(at widest points). Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for two washing machines, space for tumble dryer, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Under stairs storage on stairs, radiator covers, access to roofspace via Slingsby ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.57m x 3.99m (15' 0" x 13' 1")
(at widest points). Walk-in robe with extensive shelving and drawers, plantation shutters.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.7m x 4.24m (15' 5" x 13' 11")
(at widest points). Cast iron fireplace, built-in robe, window shutters, bay window.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.86m x 3.78m (12' 8" x 12' 5")
Twin built-in robes, cast iron fireplace.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.56m x 4.06m (18' 3" x 13' 4")
(at widest points).
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.28m x 2.29m (10' 9" x 7' 6")
(at widest points).
- MODERN BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, free standing bath on claw feet, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with electric power shower, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, heated towel rail.
- Electric entrance gates to tarmac driveway and driveway lighting with parking for several cars to . . .
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.02m x 3.53m (19' 9" x 11' 7")
Currently a stunning fully fitted home bar/media room.
- Mature landscaped gardens in lawns with beds in shrubs, trees and bushes, boundary hedging. Log store to side. Outhouse/shed, paved paio area, bin store and oil tank. Summer house to the rear with delightful timber deck sun terrace.
From Dunadry, pass the Dunadry Hotel on your left hand side and continue on the Belfast Road, 210 is on your right hand side, there are electric entrance gates.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing