SHOWHOMES OPEN SUNDAY 2PM - 4PM
** NO DEPOSIT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS PURCHASING THROUGH CO-OWNERSHIP **
PLEASE ASK AGENT FOR DETAILS
** SHOWHOMES OPEN SUNDAYS 2.00 - 4.00 PM OR BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT**
Coopers Mill is an exciting new development offering a wide choice of house types with stunning elevations and thoughtfully planned internal layouts. Careful consideration has been given to the choice of materials, fixtures, fittings and finishes making the homes at Coopers Mill most desirable.
Coopers Mill is very impressive - each of the house types is unique in style and elevation. The numerous styles of homes on offer are notable for their aesthetic external finish enhancing the ambience of the local area. The development provides a classical look that will maintain its appeal for years to come.
Coopers Mill will enjoy feature landscaped areas and open space. A management company will be formed to maintain all common areas. Great care has been given to the planning of this development to ensure a finish both internally and externally that makes Coopers Mill the place to live even for the most discerning of buyers.
Our architects, David Ferguson Architects, have designed modern classic homes with great attention to detail both internally and externally. These homes will be finished to a generous turnkey specification, to include quality fitted kitchens incorporating integrated appliances, classic white sanitary ware plus a contemporary fireplace. All homes will be further complimented by internal decoration, floor coverings and attractive co-ordinated wall and floor tiling.
Situated on the East of the City, Coopers Mill is located just off the Belfast -Newtownards dual carriageway. The development is only 15 - 20 minutes from Belfast City Centre, 5 minutes from Newtownards, 10 minutes from Comber and 2 minutes from the village of Dundonald.
Coopers Mill enjoys an enviable location with convenience to the Ulster Hospital, Government offices, Parliament Buildings and the four star Stormont Hotel whilst the George Best City Airport is only 15 minutes away. Coopers Mill offers many recreational opportunities with an abundance of golf courses close by including Knock, Scrabo, Shandon Park and Gilnahirk. The Dundonald International Ice Bowl, situated nearby, incorporates an ice rink, ten pin bowling, indoor children's adventure playground and miniature golf. Also on hand are the David Lloyd Tennis Leisure Complex and the latest Omniplex cinema situated on the Old Dundonald Road.
For those who enjoy a more leisurely pace of life there are the beautiful park lands including Mo Mowlem Children's Park within the Stormont Grounds, Scrabo Country Park and the recently completed Comber Greenway, a seven mile stretch of traffic free paths for walkers and cyclists.
The superb infrastructure provides great links to schooling including Dundonald Primary School, Cabin Hill, Campbell College, Sullivan Upper, Our Lady and St Patrick's College, Knock and Regent House. Dundonald Village offers an array of local shops, cafes and restaurants as well as an Asda and Lidl. Newtownards, only minutes away, again boasts an array of well know local names plus Ards Shopping Centre with its many High Street stores, a cinema and a leisure centre.
Newtownards is well renowned for being a gateway to some of the most historical and picturesque coastal scenery with a coastline stretching to Portaferry. Strangford Lough, Mount Stewart and the Exploris Aquarium are some of the wonderful recreational pursuits on offer.
Location, Location, Location - Coopers Mill
A comprehensive, modern turnkey specification using the very best in terms of quality products and stylish finishes.
Kitchens and Utility Rooms
* High quality units with choice of door, work top and handle
* Integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
* Washing machine and tumble dryer in utility rooms (where applicable)
* Integrated washer/dryer in apartments
* Concealed under lighting to kitchen units
* Recessed down lighters to ceilings Bathrooms, En-suites and WCs
* Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
* Thermostatically controlled shower over bath with screen door
* Recessed down lighters to ceilings
Floor Coverings and Tiling
* Co-ordinated ceramic wall tiling between kitchen units
* Ceramic tiled floor to kitchen/dining area
* Ceramic tiled floor to bathrooms and en-suites
* "Camaro" flooring to bathrooms and ensuites (Phase 3)
* Half height wall tiling to bathroom, ensuites and WCs
* Full height tiling to shower enclosures and around bath areas
* Carpets to lounge, bedrooms, hall, stairs and landings
* Internal décor, walls and ceilings painted
* Choice of fireplace and gas fire inset (houses only)
* Mains supply smoke detectors
* Moulded skirting and architraves
* Painted internal doors with quality ironmongery
* Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and telephone points.
* Wiring for future satellite point
* Phoenix Natural gas fired central heating system
* All gardens to be laid out in lawn with grass seed
* Bitmac/brick pavior driveway
* uPVC double glazed windows with lockable system
* Solid timber front doors with painted finish
* Outside water tap
* Boundary fencing to side and rear
* Feature external lighting to front door
* NHBC 10 year warranty
From Stormont, travelling towards Newtownards, proceed along the Upper Newtownards Road (A20) into Dundonald, past the Ulster Hospital on your left hand side through the village, proceed along the Dual Carriageway approximately 0.5 miles and take the right hand turn into Old Mill Heights, leading you to Coopers Mill.
Contact The Agent
|Selling Agent||Phone Number|
|Reeds Rains (Newtownards)||028 9181 4144||Enquire Now|
|Reeds Rains (Land & New Homes)||028 9066 8999||Enquire Now|
|Reeds Rains (Bangor)||028 9146 3721||Enquire Now|
|Simon Brien Residential (South Belfast)||028 9066 8888||Enquire Now|
|Simon Brien Residential (North Down)||028 9042 8989||Enquire Now|
|McGinnis Group||Enquire Now|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near