- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Total floor area: 64.3 sq mts (692 sq ft) approximately
- Site area c. 0.40 HA (1 Acre) approximately
- Endless scope to rear and side of the dwelling
- Highly sought after Glaslough area
- Scenic views of countryside
- Ease of access to the main Monaghan to Armagh Road, (N12)
DescriptionSherry Fitzgerald Conor McManus are delighted to present to the market, this charming three bedroom cottage at Coolcollid, Glaslough, Co. Monaghan.
The location of the property is key being only 2 km approx. from the Award Winning village of Glaslough, one that needs little introduction on a national and international level.
Set on an elevated 1 acre piece of ground, this property offers endless possibilities for the buyer.
Accommodation comprises, an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, three bedrooms and a shower room.
Contact us today on 04771461 or [email protected] for your viewing.
- Entrance Hall
- Good size entrance porch, timber ceiling.
- Living Room:
- 4.90m x 3.30m (16'1" x 10'10")
- Solid fuel Stanley stove, high timber ceiling. As is typical of a cottage all rooms are accessed off this main room.
- 3.50m x 3.00m (11'6" x 9'10")
- Fitted kitchen units, lino floor.
- Rear Hall:
- Door to side of dwelling, pvc door.
- Shower Room:
- 2.60m x 2.00m (8'6" x 6'7")
- Walk in wet room, non-slip floor, upvc walls and ceiling, whb, wc.
- Bedroom 1:
- 4.90m x 2.90m (16'1" x 9'6")
- Large double, aspect to front and rear, original fireplace, high timber ceiling.
- Bedroom 2:
- 3.10m x 2.50m (10'2" x 8'2")
- Double room to front. Wood floor.
- Bedroom 3:
- 3.10m x 2.40m (10'2" x 7'10")
- Single room to rear.
From Monaghan town, continue along the N12 for Armagh. Take the left turn for Pipers Bridge, continue to an old stone mill on the left and take the next right (large no lorry sign) The property is the first house on the left-hand side. A Sherry Fitz sale board is erected on the property.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »