- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Modern solid birch fitted kitchen with integrated American style fridge/freezer and Rangemaster cooker.
- The double garage measures 1000 sq ft and is constructed and insulated to a high standard.
- The front boundary consists of a wall with railings and double gated entrance.
- It has a dual central heating gas system, with both underfloor heating and radiators
- Located within on mile of the local rural national school in Coolard
- Convenient location to Listowel and all major towns in Kerry, and Ballybunion seaside town is a short 7 mile drive away
- Travelling from Listowel continue north out of town towards Ballylongford. Approximately 3 miles out take a left for Coolard school and continue past the school to the top of the hill, taking a right turn at the cross. Continue to the end of this road and the property is on the left just before the road meats the Ballylongford to Lisselton road.
IMPORTANT UPDATE RE VIEWINGS
Due to Phase 5 Restrictions imposed on Property Service Providers, we are unable facilitate any viewings. Please contact us to register your interest for a viewing once these restrictions have been lifted. Either email or call us and we will help you with your queries.
Substantial house on c. 0.54 acre rural site, with detached double garage. Luxury features throughout. Short drive to local beaches and all local amenities. Viewing advised. BER C2 No 107625493 182.58 kWh/m2/yr
Substantial 4 bedroom residence, complete with sunroom, decking, spacious double garage, set in generous grounds constructed and decorated to the highest standards. The aspect inside is spacious and bright. It has a gas fired dual central heating system, with both underfloor heating and radiators, modern solid birch fitted kitchen with integrated American style fridge/freezer and Range master cooker. Accommodation includes 2 reception rooms, sunroom, dining room, kitchen/dining room, utility and shower room on the ground floor. Four bedrooms (master en-suite) and bathroom on the first floor, and
playroom and storage room on the second floor- the converted attic space. The double garage measures 1000 sq. ft. and is constructed and insulated to a high standard. There is a substantial timber decking area outside the Sunroom, and all site works and driveway are completed. The generous site is planted with evergreen hedging to the west and north. The front boundary consists of a wall with railings and double gated entrance. Total area of house (excluding attic conversion) is 236.5 Sq. m (2545 Sq. ft.)
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH 1.98m × 1.64m (6’5” × 5’4”)
- Spacious and bright with tiled flooring, Golden Oak windows on both sides of entrance. Inset lighting. Arch separating Porch from main Hallway.
- ENTRANCE HALL 2.74m × 4.27m (9’0” × 14’0”)
- Solid red deal staircase. Oak flooring. Inset lighting. Extra sockets and Phone point under stairs to accommodate computer station. Access from this area to Living room, Sitting room and Kitchen area.
- LIVING ROOM 4.27m × 3.82m (9’0” × 12’5”)
- Cast iron open fireplace. Oak flooring. 4 Double sockets and T.V point.
- Access to Conservatory.
- SITTING ROOM 4.27m × 4.57m (9’0” × 14’10”)
- Cast iron solid fuel stove. Wooden over mantle. Oak flooring. Light fittings and Blinds included. Red deal architraves, skirting and doors. Access to Kitchen
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA 6.35m × 3.96m (20’8” × 12’11”)
- Fully fitted with integrated Rangemaster (duel gas and electric), stainless steel cooker hood, dishwasher, American style fridge/freezer. Fitted units and island unit are solid birch. The counter top is granite. The floor and area over Rangemaster is tiled. Inset lighting. Double doors to back garden. Also double door entrance to formal dining room.
- DINING ROOM 4.88m × 3.96m (14’2” × 12’11”)
- Oak flooring. Solid wood open fireplace. Cast iron inset with Liscannor stone hearth. Decorative centre lights.
- UTILITY 4.88m × 2.48m (14’2” × 8’1”)
- Fitted units with worktop. Plumbed for Washing machine, the utility also accommodates dryer, Sink and Freezer unit. Floor tiles. This area is very spacious.
- SHOWER ROOM 2.90m × 1.68m (8’7” × 5’6”)
- Located at the rear of the utility, close to the back door exit. Contains shower with stainless steel surround, Sink with fitted unit, heated towel rail (stainless steel), and toilet. Tiled flooring, with matching tiles on walls and inside shower unit. Lighted unit over sink.
- LOBBY 1.88m × 1.68m (6’2” × 5’6”)
- Floor tiles extending from kitchen area. Golden oak back door, semi-glazed.
- CONSERVATORY 4.88m × 4.26m (14’2” × 13’10”)
- High vaulted ceiling, will have exposed beams in ceiling when completed. Golden oak double glazed windows on three sides. Underfloor heating. Decking area planned outside double doors in garden. Ceramic tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.57m × 4.27m (14’10” × 13’11”)
- ENSUITE 2.35m × 0.96m (7’8” × 3’2”)
- Spacious with luxury en-suite facilities, beautifully tiled and fitted with Mira power shower, and spacious fitted birch bedroom units. Fire surround with electric stone-effect fire. Bright room with large window to maximise views.
- Fully tiled. Shower unit with curved base, and chrome fittings and door.
- Wall to wall fitted units. Corner oval-shaped bath with integrated seat. Heated chrome towel rail.
- BATHROOM 3.51m × 2.90m (11’5” × 9’5”)
- BEDROOM 2 3.82m × 3.57m (12’5” × 11’7”)
- Double bedroom. Oak flooring. Two fitted wardrobes. T.V. point. Front aspect.
- BEDROOM 3 3.96m × 3.35m (12’11” × 10’11”)
- Double bedroom. Oak flooring. T.V. point. Rear aspect.
- BEDROOM 4 3.56m × 2.90m (11’6” × 9’5”)
- Double bedroom. Oak flooring. T.V. and Phone point. Rear aspect.
- This floor is divided into two rooms. The larger room is spacious, has inset
- lighting, electric sockets, and is carpeted. The other gives access to the water
- tank, and good room for storage.
- GARAGE 5.88m × 5.82m (19’2” × 18’10”)
- 5.88m × 4.31m (19’2” × 14’0”)
- The garage is located at the rear right hand corner of the site, and is constructed to the same standard as the residence. Divided in to two units, with large windows at the rear, wide access in front with roller shutter on one side, and slated roof. Windows and door are golden oak double glazed. There is overhead storage space.
Travelling from Listowel continue north out of town towards Ballylongford. Approximately 3 miles out take a left for Coolard school and continue past the school to the top of the hill, taking a right turn at the cross. Continue to the end of this road and the property is on the left just before the road meats the Ballylongford to Lisselton road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »