- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Turkish Thatch premium roofing materials (long lasting lifespan)
- Underfloor heating on ground floor
- Radiators on first floor and 4 heating zones
- Solid fuel stove in living room
- Pumped cavity wall insulation
- 25 mm insulated slab to all external walls
- Pvc Double glazed windows throughout
- Extensive use of marble flooring including stairs
- Granite worktops kitchen and utility
- Two en-suite shower rooms
This magnificent detached 5 bedroom (2 En-suite) dormer family home is located in a peaceful countryside setting in Coolagown some 7 km east of Listowel.
The light filled and well appointed dwelling offers spacious accommodation throughout. The charming dwelling comprises of 5 bedrooms (1 bedroom in the ground floor and 4 bedrooms on the first floor), kitchen/dining, sun lounge, utility, bathroom and shower room.
Externally, there is a tarmac driveway with mature planting and hedge and a rear garden with glass house. There is a detached timber framed garage with lofted area (ideal home office/studio). The property enjoys zoned oil fired central heating (part under floor and radiators), septic tank and mains water.
Please note: there is an option to acquire an additional c. 8 acres of top quality limestone land with a compact farmyard.
The dwelling and garage are on a site measuring approx.0.5 acre. The site is defined by boundary hedging. Parking is provided in front with tarmacadam surface. There is a spacious concrete yard leading to a spacious lawn at the rear, with greenhouse. There is a shrubbery to the right of the driveway.
From Listowel continue along market St and straight through the suburb of Greenville. Drive for approximately 3 miles. You will pass Killocrim school. After a further half mile turn right for Coolagown. The property is located towards the end of this cul de sac on the right.
BER: C1 BER No. 113689327 Energy Performance Indicator: 167.48 kWh/m²/yr
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- 5.00m x 2.60m Marble slab flooring throughout. Wood panelled walls. Storage under stairs. Marble stairs with custom made steel handrail and banisters.
- Living Room
- 5.00m x 4.60m Solid maple flooring. Ceiling coving. Floor to ceiling stone built fireplace with solid fuel enamel Waterford stove. Radiator. French Doors access to side of the house.
- Dining Room
- 5.00m x 4.50m Fitted kitchen units, granite worktop with integrated sink, dishwasher and Rangemaster with gas hob and electric ovens. Marble flooring throughout which extends to the conservatory.
- 5.70m x 3.00 Located beside the kitchen at the front of the house, this room is south facing.
- Utility Room
- 2.60m x 2.30m Granite worktop and splashback with sink and storage units. Plumbed for appliances. Back door located here. Hotpress with emersion tank and heating controls – 4 Zone heating system.
- 2.50m x 2.50m Marble flooring. Jacuzzi bath, sink with vanity unit, w.c. Walls tiled. Heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 1
- 7.60m x 3.50m Spacious double room with carpet flooring.
- En-suite &
- Walk in Wardrobe En-suite shower room with power shower unit, marble flooring, sink with vanity unit and marble splashback, and w.c. Heated towel rail.
- Spacious wardrobe fully shelved.
- First Floor
- 5.00m x 3.00m Carpeted. Fitted linen/storage press.
- 5.00m x 1.20m Carpeted.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.80m x 3.00m Double room. Carpeted. Dormer and gable windows
- 2.20m x 2.20m Tiled flooring. Gable window. Power shower.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.00m x 3.20m Double room. Carpeted. Fitted wardrobes. Dormer window. Rear aspect.
- Bedroom 4
- 4.50m x 2.50m Double room. Carpeted. Fitted wardrobes. Dormer window. Rear aspect.
- Bedroom 5
- 4.00m x 3.50m Double room. Carpeted. Dormer window.
- Shower room
- 4.30m x 2.20m Electric shower unit, sink and w.c. Plumbed for walk in steam room.
- 6.60m x 5.00m Slated A roof detached garage. Concrete floor and double door access. Electricity connection. Loft area with windows. Insulated walls. There is a rainwater collection and storage tank system behind the garage.
- 6.00m x 3.00m Located in the garden at the rear of the site.
- 9.50m x 6.00m
- Shed 2
- 7.50m x 11.00m Located at the opposite side of the road, this area is gated with concrete yard, and two attached sheds. Shed 1 is an A frame structure with galvanised roof. Shed 2 is an open fronted lean to with galvanised roof.
BER No.: 113689327
Energy Performance Indicator: 167.48 kWh/m²/yr
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »