Convenience Store, Glenowen Park, Derry BT48 0LG
Shop (1,000 sq. feet) For Sale
- This long established business is located in a densely populated area of the City side
- The property would be suitable for sub division to two retail units, each approx. 500 sq ft
- The property would also be suitable for conversion to two ground floor apartments with off street parking to front
- This is an excellent retail or development opportunity
- Further details from Oakland Estate Agents
Oakland Estate Agents have not tested any plumbing, electrical or structural elements including appliances within this home. Please satisfy yourself as to the validity of the performance of same by instructing the relevant professional body or tradesmen. Access will be made available.
Oakland Estate Agents for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are given notice that: (I) the particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute part of an offer or contract; (II) all descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them; (III) no person in the employment of Oakland Estate Agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »