- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Full planning for an extension
- Large site
- South facing views of the Nagle Mountains
- Overall floor area approx. 65 sq. m (700 sq. ft)
- Mains water
- Septic Tank sewerage
- Oil fired central heating
DescriptionSet on the outskirts of Castletownroche village, on the N72 between Mallow & Fermoy, we are delighted to offer this 3 bedroom semi detached cottage standing on a large spacious site with beautiful south facing views of the Nagle Mountains to the rear.
The property is in need of renovation to bring up to modern day living standards and there is full planning permission for a single storey extension to the rear under Planning Ref 185352.
Situated within an easy commute of both Mallow & Fermoy, the property offers excellent potential for a First Time Buyer/DIY enthusiast/Investor alike to transform this property into a new energy efficient modern home.
- Entrance Hall
- 2.00m x 1.00m (6'7" x 3'3")
- Sitting Room
- 4.60m x 3.50m (15'1" x 11'6")
- Carpet. Featured fireplace. Radiator.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.60m x 3.10m (15'1" x 10'2")
- Fireplace. Radiator.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.70m x 2.40m (12'2" x 7'10")
- Timber flooring. Radiator.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.60m x 2.00m (8'6" x 6'7")
- Concrete floor. Radiator.
- 3.20m x 2.30m (10'6" x 7'7")
- Tiled floor. Heating burner.
- Shower Room
- 2.40m x 2.30m (7'10" x 7'7")
- Wc., WHB. Shower. Radiator.
- Utility Room
- 2.20m x 1.50m (7'3" x 4'11")
- Sink unit. Back door leading to rear garden.
From Castletownroche, take the Fermoy road, continue past the Grotto, the property is located on the right indicated by our For Sale sign.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »