- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Cois Abhann is a beautiful riverside 3 bed detached residence of some 245 sqm, it stands on a C. 3.8 acre site with commanding views of the River Erne. The property also comprises of a 3 bed cabin, artists studio, stone outbuilding & substantial gardens. There is a private mooring with extensive river frontage. A truly unique real estate opportunity.
FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY. VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
The light filled living accommodation in the main residence extends to 245 sqm and comprises;
- Sunroom/Dining room (4.4 x 4.0) with vaulted ceiling & river views.
- Kitchen (3.1 x 4.4).Spacious Living Room (6.3 x.8.1) with solid fuel stove (13kw), open to mezzanine above & river views.
- Library/Hall (1.8 x 4.8).
- Rear Porch (1.4 x 3.8) with glazed wall and garden access.
- Bedroom 1 (4.1 x 3.7) with access to main bathroom (2.2 x 3.7) & river views.
- Bedroom 2 (2.6 x 5.1) to the rear of the house.Closet (1.2 x 1.7).
- Practical entrance and cloak room (3.2 x 5.0) with plenty of storage & washing facilities.
- Pantry (1.1 x 2.2) with wall to wall shelving.
- Utility Room (1.1 x 1.6).
- Boiler room (0.9 x 1.1).
Mezzanine Level/First Floor:
- Serviced office and TV room (6.8 x 4.6).
- Master Suite; Hall (3.2 x 1.8) with built in wardrobes, shower room and W. C. (1.8 x 2.4).
- Study (3.4 x 1.8) overlooking living room below.
- Master Bedroom (3.8 x 6.5) with eaves storage.
Detached cabin (38 sqm) with covered deck & its own eircode (H14 AY61) comprises;
Open plan sitting room/kitchen/diner (5.3 x 3.6).
- W.C, Shower Room.
- Bedroom 1 (2.8 x 2.2).
- Bedroom 2 (1.5 x 2.3).
- Bedroom 3 (1.7 x 2.4).
- GPS Co-ordinates: 54.128675, -7.431360.
- Located in a stunning area of natural beauty along the banks of the River Erne.
- C.3.3 km to amenities in Belturbet including shops, restaurants, schools and Shannon-Erne Blueway.
- Convenient to N3 & approx. 17km to a wide range of amenities in Cavan Town.
- Approx. 35 mins to Enniskillen & Under 2 hours to Dublin & Belfast.
- Ideal opportunity to acquire a true one of a kind.
- C.1.53 ha / C.3.8 Acre Riverside site - Folios CN11814F & CN7445F.
- Excellent condition throughout with well designed layout.
- High specification finishes & unique character.
- Timber clad ceilings and solid wood flooring throughout.
- Private, well established setting with stunning river & countryside views.
- Private mooring & good frontage onto the River Erne. Elevated site with no flooding history.
- The main residence is built of natural stone with Bangor slate roof, double glazed uPVC windows and high level of insulation. BER Rating – C3.
- Serviced by private well & group water, septic tank and oil fired central heating (Underfloor on ground).
- The 3 bed cabin ideal for use as a holiday let, a business/home office address or simply for large/very social families.
- Stone outbuilding with large, insulated concrete base adjoining, allows for easy future development.
Highly recommended by the auctioneer with viewing a must (by appointment only).
The large C. 3.8 acre site is clearly bounded by the River Erne, mature trees & hedgerows. The range of outbuildings and garden areas including;
Purpose built Artists Studio (4.5 x 12.0) with solid fuel stove, store rooms & river views.
Open fronted Timber Workshop with lean too for fuel storage.
Stone Outbuilding (5.7x 3.7), currently used for storage but would be ideal for conversion (There is a large, insulated concrete foundation adjoining).
The well laid out, maintained and landscaped garden located to the right hand side of the main residence feature raised beds, garden shed’s & all purpose metal shed.
Guide Price: €425,000.
Schools near "Cois Abhann", PortruanVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »