Coirecas, Bunaninver, Derrybeg
4 Bed Bungalow For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Unknown
- 4 Bedrooms (2 En-Suite)
- Timber Doors, Skirtings & Architraves
- Carpets Included in Sale
- Pvc Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Fine Coastal Views
- Further 0.5 Acre Opposite Available by Separate Negotiation
Additional InformationPeacefully situated with outstanding coastal views.
Built c.1986 this 4 bedroom bungalow has been well maintained by its present owner and occupied since. Located within walking distance of Teach Jacks the property benefits from outstanding coastal and rural views and would prove an ideal permanent residence or holiday home. The property further benefits from two garages to the rear. Viewing strongly recommended.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled step & sliding front door.
- ENTRANCE VESTIBULE:
- Front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 6.m x 3.23m (19' 8" x 10' 7")
Measurements max including return to bedrooms, loft access (boarded for storage space), glazed door.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.26m x 4.17m (13' 12" x 13' 8")
Magnificent coastal vista, fitted lined curtains & white venetian blinds, tiled fireplace with electric fire tv point, telephone point, carpet flooring, glazed door.
- DINING ROOM:
- 6.52m x 3.13m (21' 5" x 10' 3")
Double aspect with fine coastal vista, cornice to ceiling, lined curtains & white venetian blinds, carpet flooring, glazed double doors.
- 3.8m x 3.m (12' 6" x 9' 10")
Enjoying the magnificent coastal panorama, tiled floor, pine tongue & groove ceiling with recessed halogen spotlights.
- 4.27m x 3.18m (14' 0" x 10' 5")
Accessed via glazed double doors from dining room & from entrance hall, country views to rear, range of white wall & base units, worktop with tiled splashback, stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine & dishwasher, electric cooker point, recess for fridge/freezer, tiled floor, half glazed door to outside.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.31m x 3.02m (17' 5" x 9' 11")
Range of fitted wardrobes & cupboards, further free standing double wardrobe to be included, wooden venetian blind, carpet flooring.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled walls, tiled floor, 2 piece suite, mirror & shaver light over wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 3.05m (10' 0" x 10' 0")
Magnificent coastal view, range of fitted double wardrobes & cupboards, curtains & venetian blinds, carpet flooring.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled walls, tiled floor, 2 piece suite, fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, shaver light & mirror over wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.2m x 3.05m (10' 6" x 10' 0")
Fine coastal view, fitted cupboards, fitted curtains & venetian blinds, carpet flooring.
- BEDROOM (4)/OFFICE:
- 3.2m x 2.8m (10' 6" x 9' 2")
Range of fitted shelving, carpet flooring.
- Fully tiled walls, tiled floor, white contemporary 3 piece suite, cupboards below wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle with curved & sliding shower door, heated towel rail, halogen spotlights.
- Grounds of c.0.5 acre in total. Front garden laid to lawn with retaining walls & entrance pillars, external lights, tarmacadam drive providing car parking for 3 – 4 vehicles, concrete walkway surrounding house, fine far reaching coastal views to front. Further tarmacadam drive to rear with parking for another 3 – 4 vehicles, paved & cobbled patio area, further uncultivated area of garden to rear boundary.
- DETACHED GARAGES:
- 2 no. garages with storage for garden machinery, etc.
Coming into Glassagh from the Carrick direction take a left turn opposite Teach Jacks Hotel. At the end of this road turn right and continue to the top of the hill passing a school on the right hand side. The property is then the fifth building on the right.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »