Cockle Point Cottage, 31 Ringneill Road, Comber BT23 6EF
3 Bed Bungalow For Sale
- Detached Bungalow with Enormous Potential or Superb Building Site (Subject to Approval)
- Uninterrupted Lough and Rural Views From an Elevated Position
- Manageable Accommodation Currently Comprising Three Bedrooms, Two Reception Rooms, Spacious First Floor Conservatory, Kitchen and Two Bathrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Rural Setting Approximately Ten Minutes From the Amenities of Comber
- Recently Rewired
Set in substantial grounds with an elevated position commanding 180 degree sea views over Stranford Lough, this detached home enjoys privacy and an unrivalled aspect encompassing the unspoilt beauty and attributes of an environment designated as a special area of conservation.
Although the property would benefit from an upgrade and extension, its true potential probably lies as a magnificent and unique building site (subject to planning) on the basis of replacement for a fabulous new 'grand design'.
- Internal Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Oak strip flooring,
- Living Room
- 4.27m x 3.68m (14'0 x 12'1)
Cast iron fireplace, slate hearth,oak strip flooring (superb Lough views).
- 5.28m x 4.27m (17'4 x 14'0)
Range of high and low level cupboard, laminate work surfaces, inset 1.5 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps built-in four ring gas hob, plumbed for washing machine and double oven, breakfast area, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting, open plan to .....
- Dining Area
- 3.12m x 2.49m (10'3 x 8'2)
Recessed low voltage spotlighting, ceramic tiled floor.
- 4.8m x 3.91m (15'9 x 12'10)
Cast iron wood burning stove, French doors, beamed ceiling.
- 8.08m x 3.91m (26'6 x 12'10)
Wood strip flooring, magnificent uninterrupted Lough views.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.2m x 3m (10' 6 x 9' 10)
Laminate wood effect strip flooring, built-in robe.
Bathroom Ensuite: White suite comprising panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, wall tiling, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.61m x 3.05m (11'10 x 10'0)
Built-in robe, oak strip floor, superb Lough views,.,
- Bedroom 3
- 3.51m x 3.18m (11'6 x 10'5)
Laminate wood effect strip flooring, built-in robe, French doors to rear. Shower Room Ensuite: White suite comrpising tiled shower cubicle, Mira electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- Modern white suite comprising freestanding bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, wall tiling, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Hot press in rear hall with copper cylinder immersion heater.
We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, however they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The reseller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. Any information given by us in these sales details or otherwise is given without responsibility on our part. Services, fittings, and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition. We strongly recommend that all information, which we provide, about the property is verified by yourself or your advisers. Site plans on brochures are not drawn to scale, however we are happy to provide scale drawings from our office. Artist’s impressions are for illustrative purposes only. All details including materials, finishes etc. should be clarified with the agents prior to booking.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »