- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached Residence (c3700 sq ft)to include garage
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Master With EnSuite & Dressing Room
- Three Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen /Dining
- Downstairs Cloakroom & Utility
- White Bathroom & Additional Shower Room
- Oil Heating/Double Glazing
- Sweeping Driveway
- Large Integral Garage
Set back off Annadale Avenue, on a private mature site next to Annadale Bowling Club, this substantial detached residence started its life as an old Coach House, however the main body house is of a more recent construction, with a total square footage of c3700 (to include the garage). Its only upon entering the property that you get a sense of the space on offer, which is only complimented by the 11ft ceiling height to the main house and the period features that have been incorporated into the finish. On the ground floor, from the reception hall, there are two bright, spacious reception rooms, an additional snug that leads to the rear patio, downstairs cloak room and a fitted kitchen with breakfast area. Off the the kitchen is the utility room, which in turn provides access to the large integral garage, that also benefits from a floored roof space, offering potential as a home office / den (subject to the correct approvals). Upstairs, in the main body of the house, there are three double bedrooms, master with en suite & dressing room and family bathroom. In the rear return/coach house there are two further double bedrooms and a shower suite. Outside, the property is approached by double gates with a sweeping driveway, leading up to the side of the house. Also to the front there is a large mature garden laid in lawns that is large enough to house swing set / trampoline / football nets or whatever the family unit requires. To the rear there is a private patio area that captures the afternoon sun. If your looking for a family home in this location, this property warrants an internal inspection.
- The Accommodation Comprises
- Open entrance porch, large panelled mahogany front door to reception hall.
- Entrance Hall
- 11 ft ceiling, cornice ceiling. Oak flooring. Two sets of double glass panelled doors provide access to drawing room.
- Drawing Room 19'0 x 17'0 (5.79m x 5.18m)
- Coal effect gas fire with slate inset and marble surround, oak flooring. Cornice ceiling, picture rail. Feature wood panelling around the bay and front window.
- Living Room 18'0 x 17'0 (5.49m x 5.18m)
- Cast iron fire place housing coal effect gas fire with tiled inset and wooden surround and mantel. Cornice ceiling. Half wood panelled walls.
- Rear hallway
- Access to side / driveway.
- Snug 15'0 x 13'0 (4.57m x 3.96m)
- Cast Iron fireplace with tiled inset and wooden surround, wood panelled wall with church pew style seating. Wood strip flooring. Double pvc doors providing access to rear patio.
- Fitted Kitchen & Breakfast Area 31'0 x 12'0 (9.45m x 3.66m)
- Range of high and low level units,. Granite work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with 1 ½ bowl , cooker point for 'Aga' cooker. Integrated dish-washer and fridge freezer. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Spiral staircase leading of Bedroom 4 and 5.
- Cloak room
- Cloak-room with low flush w.c. Wash hand basin. Stained glass window.
- Utility Room 9'0 x 6'0 (2.74m x 1.83m)
- Range of low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Access to large integral garage.
- Inserted room
- Large and bright. Stain glassed window.
- Master Bedroom 15'0 x 10'11 (4.57m x 3.33m)
- Dressing Room
- Bedroom Two 14'0 x 9'0 (4.27m x 2.74m)
- Bedroom Three 19'11 x 19'0 (6.07m x 5.79m)
- Floor boards sanded and varnished.
- White Bathroom Suite
- Comprising tiled panelled bath with cental mixer tap and pull out hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w/c. Part tiled walls.
- Bedroom Four 13'0 x 8'0 (3.96m x 2.44m)
- Floor boards sanded and varnished.
- Shower Suite
- Comprising walk in shower with shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w/c, part tiled walls, floor boards sanded and varnished.
- Bedroom Five 12'10 x 11'0 (3.91m x 3.35m)
- Outside front
- The property is approached via a small portion of shared access off Annadale Avenue. Double gates provides private access to the 20b with a sweeping driveway leading to the large integral garage. The property itself is set well back into the site, as a result of this there is a fantastic front garden bordered by mature trees and shrubs that is large enough and private enough to be utilised at main outside space.
- Large integral garage 22'0 x 15'11 (6.71m x 4.85m)
- Roller door, light and power
- Garage Roof space
- Access is via permanent staircase to large storage area with great potential to be home office.
- Outside Rear
- Access is provided to the rear patio from both the kitchen and the snug. A mix of flag stone, decorative block paving and garden laid in lawn to the side, provides a great outside entertaining space that captures the afternoon and evening sun.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »