Show Home Open Viewing: Sundays 2-4 pm and by appointment
BRAND NEW SHOW HOME OPEN SUNDAYS 2PM-4PM & BY APPOINTMENT
Lylehill Road East ~ Roughfort ~ Templepatrick
The ideal combination of convenience and relaxation.
Set in the heart of Roughfort, Coach Hall is a small development consisting of five spacious detached homes, each finished to a flawlessly high standard. Set on a generously sized site with the advantage of private driveways and turfed gardens to the front and rear of the properties, homeowners have the opportunity to enjoy their own outside space.
From improved insulation to modern energy efficient heating systems, no detail has been overlooked in ensuring that homeowners can lead a more eco-friendly lifestyle.
Although this new development isn’t far from the excitement of city life, every amenity you could possibly need is right on your doorstep; including local shops, cafes, restaurants, bakeries and boutiques.
What’s more, with easy access to the M2 motorway network, commuting to Belfast has never been easier.
Close to the city, yet close to the countryside.
We take our environmental responsibilities seriously - improved insulation and robust windows/doors, in line with new building regulations helps to keep draughts out and retains warmth. Modern energy efficient heating systems reduce the amount of energy used to heat our homes, reducing carbon emissions and ensuring lower heating bills.
We use sustainable and recycled materials where possible, and fit dual flush toilets and energy saving lightbulbs to help you commit to a more eco-friendly way of life.
Kitchens and Utility
- Impressive high quality units with choice of doors and handles, work top with upstands and splashback behind hob
- Integrated appliances to include gas hob, stainless steel electric oven, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher and integrated fridge/freezer
- Plumbed for washing machine and dryer
Bathroom, Ensuite and Cloakroom
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Heated towel rail to bathroom and ensuite
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bathwith screen door (where applicable)
- Showers in ensuites to be thermostatically controlled on slimline trays
Floor Covering and Tiling
- Ceramic tiled floor to entrance hall, kitchen, bathroom, ensuite and cloakroom
- Tiling to shower enclosure and around bath area
- Carpets to living room, bedrooms, stairs and landing
- Front and rear gardens turfed
- Rear garden with close boarded fencing
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Driveways to be finished in bitmac with paving to pathways
- Entrance door with 5 point locking system
- Insulated to new building regulations, these homes should see up to a 40% saving on energy bills, with extremely high SAP ratings (the higher the SAP rating, the more energy efficient the home)
- Natural gas fired central heating
- Walls and ceilings painted throughout
- White painted skirting and architraves
- White painted internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Comprehensive range of electrical points, sockets, television and telephone points (with BT extension to living area)
- Recessed down-lights to kitchen, ensuite and bathroom
- Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Wired for alarm system
- Each home will be is issued with a Global 10 year warranty certificate
Contact The Agent
|Selling Agent||Phone Number|
|Country Estates (Glengormley)||02890 830 803 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
|Reeds Rains (Glengormley)||028 9084 3427 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right