- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Renowned Farming District
- Purchasers to benefit from 3 Year crop rotation programme concluding this year
- Grass Reseeding programme completed spring 2019
- Opposite Cloverhill National School, 3 Bed Residential Dwelling and a traditional stone 3 roomed cottage offers obvious potential
- Dual road frontage offering further site potential subject to planning
- Refurbishment of residence can benefit from Home Renovation Incentive Scheme and Better Energy Home Grant SchemeBER: Exempt
- Contact Sole Selling Agents REA Seamus Carthy Roscommon Town 090 66 30001
Additional InformationA Top quality 31 Acre Residential holding of land set out in one lot and considered renowned lands in the locality. Convenient to Roscommon Town (4.5 km), the said lands benefit from substantial investment over recent years. The 3 Bed residence is in need of refurbishment and offers obvious potential as a quality family home conveniently located opposite Cloverhill National School. The lands offer dual road frontage onto the main Castlerea/Castlebar road and a side road thus holding potential for a residential site subject to planning. This said sale must offer any would be purchaser an excellent opportunity to acquire an attractive roadside parcel of lands in a good farming district which can be sold in one or more lots should market interest dictate. Lot 1: 3 Bed Residence with 2 Bay Hayshed on c. 14 Acres. Lot 2: 13 acres; Lot 3: c. 4 acres. Lot 4: The Entire
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »