- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Recently renovated throughout
- New slated roof
- Insulated roof and external walls
- Wood flooring throughout the living and bedroom areas
- Tiled flooring in kitchen, bathroom and back hallway
- Double glazed windows, pvc back door.
- Oil fired central heating
- 3.13 meter high ceilings in living and bedroom areas.
- Excellent location, short drive to Listowel town
- From the traffic lights on the John B Keane Road in Listowel, take the trun leaving town and continue for approximately 3 kilometres and take the second right turn. The bungalow is located on this corner. There is a 'For Sale' sign at the property.
Two bedroom detached bungalow in excellent condition situated close to Listowel town. Recently renovated, ready to move in. Viewing advised.
Excellent opportunity to acquire a comfortable two bedroom bungalow just 3 kilometres drive to the town. Quiet rural residential area suitable for retired couple or starter home. Beautifully renovated and presented both inside and out.
The accommodation is spacious and includes an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, bathroom, back entrance hall and two double bedrooms.
The plot measures 0.32 acres. There is a boundary wall with parking space. Lawn to the front and rear. Fruit trees in the front garden and boundary ditch on two sides. There is a timber frame storage shed on site and the oil tank and oil burner are external.
- Living/Dining Area
- 5.00m x 4.50m (16.40ft x 14.76ft) Wood flooring. Spacious room with 3.13 meter high ceilings. Oil fired stove with tiled surround and solid wood mantle. Radiator. Situated beside the kitchen area.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Area
- 3.00m x 2.40m (9.84ft x 7.87ft) Newly fitted kitchen with integrated ceramic hob, electric oven and sink. Plumbed for washing machine/dishwasher. Space for large fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring.
- 2.25m x 1.80m (7.38ft x 5.91ft) Tiled flooring and over bath. Sink, w.c. and bath with Triton electric shower fitted over bath. Radiator.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.90m x 3.30m (16.08ft x 10.83ft) Spacious double room with windows front and rear. Wood flooring. High ceiling. Bright room. Two radiators.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.60m x 3.10m (11.81ft x 10.17ft) Double bedroom with rear aspect. High ceiling. Wood flooring.
From the traffic lights on the John B Keane Road in Listowel, take the trun leaving town and continue for approximately 3 kilometres and take the second right turn. The bungalow is located on this corner. There is a 'For Sale' sign at the property.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »