- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Offers And Expressions Of Interest Invited
- Provision Of A Satisfactory Sited Access Onto The Cloghey Road To Include The Provision Of A Right Turn Facility
- Design Of Development Layout And Access Details To Ensure That Houses Front Onto Cloughey Road And Proposed Access Road
- Consideration Of All Views To The Site Particularly From The A21 And Cloughey Road
- Consideration Will Be Given To Sub-Division Of Land Into Smaller Areas If Necessary
- The Retention Of Existing Buffer Using Indigenous Species On All Boundaries To Ensure An Definite Edge To The Settlement Adjacent To The Countryside Policy Area
- Porvision Of A Pedestrian Link To Connect Housing To Schools And Playground At The Junction of Demesne View, High Street, Cloughey Road And Ballyphilip Road.
The lands have extensive frontage to Cloughey Road and lie within the settlement limit for Portaferry as set out in the Ards and Down Area Plan 2015. The lands are contained in 2 fields currently in grass and let in conacre to 1 November 2016. The land is contained within a Housing Policy Area as designated under the plan and as and development is subject to the following considerations as listed
Cloughey Road, Portaferry
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »