- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Location
- Large Site with Stunning Views
- Manicured Garden
- Detached Garage Fully Powered with W.C & laundry off
- Showhouse Condition
- Land Leads down to the Lough with Private Jetty
DescriptionStunning three bedroomed residence with resplendent & manicured lawns pivotally located in a highly desirable area overlooking Cavetown lough with its own private Jetty approximately 5.5km from the town of Boyle.
The owners of this property have spared no expense in making this a home of the modern age. The sunroom ideal for dining/entertaining has fantastic views overlooking the lough.
Accommodation comprises of a wide & welcoming bright entrance hall again with views of the lough gives access to the sitting room and kitchen/dining room. The sitting room features an open fireplace and double doors leading to the manicured gardens to the rear. Off the kitchen is the sunroom with amongst other features is beautifully tiled & double patio doors leading directly onto a pathway which brings you to the large fully powered double garage.
There are three bedrooms in total comprising of a master bedroom & two further double bedrooms. Finally, with a downstairs W.C. and two further Bathrooms on the first floor make up the living area.
The property has the benefit of mains water and a septic tank on site. The heating system comprises of oil fired central heating, open fire and a solid fuel stove.
Externally, along with the manicured gardens there is a large double garage and a further two sheds to the side.
Overall, the calibre of the finish on this property coupled with its location & private access to the lough makes this property rare and desirable and is a must view for all discerning purchasers.
Viewing by strict appointment only
- Living Room
- 4.73m x 4.57m (15'6" x 15')
- Timber Flooring, Open Fire Place, Double Doors Leading to Manicured Rear Garden
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- 6.33m x 3.44m (20'9" x 11'3")
- Fully Fitted & Tiled, Integrated Units, Solid Fuel Stove
- 4.66m x 3.74m (15'3" x 12'3")
- Bright & Spacious Sunroom with Fantastic Views of Cavetown Lough
- 2.02m x 1.76m (6'8" x 5'9")
- Tiled and Fitted including Shower
- Entrance Hall
- 6.58m x 1.85m (21'7" x 6'1")
- Tiled, Bright and Spacious with views of the Lough
- Bedroom 1
- 4.57m x 3.38m (15' x 11'1")
- Located on the Ground Floor, Fitted Wardrobe, Timber Flooring
- Bedroom 2
- 4.57m x 3.43m (15' x 11'3")
- Carpet Flooring, Fitted Wardrobe, Double, Views of the Lough
- Bedroom 3
- 5.41m x 3.38m (17'9" x 11'1")
- Carpet Flooring, Double, Views of the Lough
- Bathroom 2
- 2.98m x 2.56m (9'9" x 8'5")
- Tastefully Decorated, Fully Tiled and Fitted
- Bathroom 3
- 3.40m x 2.50m (11'2" x 8'2")
- Tiled and Fully Fitted
Leaving Boyle take the N61 Boyle/Tulsk road for approximately 5.5km, turning left for Cavetown Lough proceed for a further 0.5km and the property is to the right.
Schools near CloonshaghanVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »