- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Large 2.65 acre site
- Mature, landscaped site
- Ideal for commuters from Claremorris or Galway
- Close to Mayo-Galway border
- Just 2.5km from Ballindine village and all of its amenities
DescriptionExceptionally presented, well-maintained traditional three-bedroom two storey farmhouse located on the Mayo-Galway border. This property was renovated and extended in the last 10 years, offering modern, comfortable, bright accommodation throughout.
The house sits on a large 2.5 acre site, set back from the road via a tree lined avenue. There is post and rail fencing along the road leading up to the house and a paved landscaped area to the front of the house and parking to the rear. There is a steeltech shed and ample room to build a larger garage. There is an addittional access off an adjoining side road with possible potential to build on the large field to the front of the property.
The property is located between the villages of Ballindine (1.5 miles) and Irishtown (1.5 miles). Ballindine village is located on the N17 Sligo-Galway road, offering convenient access to Galway city via the new M17 motorway from Tuam.
Galway City - 34 miles
Claremorris - 7 miles
Ireland West Airport Knock - 23 miles
- 2.40m x 2.10m (7'10" x 6'11")
- Large, bright entrance with tiled floor and coving to the ceiling. This room has four large windows which takes full advantage of the ample natural sunlight that hits the front of the house, as well as the countryside views.
- Entrance Hall
- 1.30m x 1.10m (4'3" x 3'7")
- With tiled floor, coving to the ceiling and staircase leading to the first floor.
- Living Room
- 4.20m x 3.40m (13'9" x 11'2")
- With tiled floor, coving to the ceiling, open fireplace with decorative redbrick surround, and a large window with views to the front of the property.
- Sitting Room
- 4.20m x 3.20m (13'9" x 10'6")
- With tiled floor, coving to the ceiling, solid fuel range with decorative redbrick surround, built-in storage and large window with views to the front of the property.
- Kitchen Dining Room
- 5.00m x 3.60m (16'5" x 11'10")
- With tiled floor, coving to the ceiling, fitted kitchen with granite worktop, tile splashback and beautiful, mountain views to the rear of the property.
- Utility Room
- 2.80m x 1.60m (9'2" x 5'3")
- With tiled floor, coving to the ceiling, ample worktop space and built-in storage.
- 2.20m x 1.60m (7'3" x 5'3")
- Located just off the utility, WC is fully tiled with electric shower, wash hand basin and WC.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.10m x 2.60m (10'2" x 8'6")
- Ground floor, double bedroom to the rear of the house with timber effect tiled floor, coving to the ceiling and built-in wardrobes. Ensuite (2.6m x 0.8m) is fully tiled with shower, wash hand basin and WC.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.20m x 3.40m (13'9" x 11'2")
- First floor, double room with views to the front and rear of the property, with solid timber floor and coving to the ceiling.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.50m x 1.80m (14'9" x 5'11")
- Single bedroom to the front of the house with solid timber floor, built-in wardrobes and two large windows with views to the front of the property.
- 3.40m x 2.20m (11'2" x 7'3")
- With timber floor, fully tiled walls, shower, WC and wash hand basin with built-in storage with granite worktop.
BER No.: 111316329
Energy Performance Indicator: 329.62 kWh/m²/yr
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »