Derrane, Roscommon Town
Contact the Agent
REA Seamus Carthy (Roscommon)
PSR Licence: 002782
- Quality Agricultural Lands
- Reseeded and refenced for Sheep
- Offering Potential for Site subject to PP
- A most picturesque setting with many mature trees on site
- Convenient location with ease of access to Roscommon Town - 6.5km
- Available in Lots
- Public Water Supply.
- Private water supply also on the subject lands and available for connection.
Top quality 6.59 Hectare/16.2 Acres of prime agricultural lands set out in two lots and considered renowned lands in the locality. Convenient to Roscommon Town (6.5 km), the said lands benefit from substantial investment over recent years to include recently being reseeded and completely refenced for sheep. The lands offer road frontage thus holding potential for a residential site subject to planning. This said sale must offer any would be purchaser an excellent opportunity to acquire an attractive roadside parcel of lands in a good farming district which can be sold in one or more lots should market interest dictate. Lot 1: c. 14.4 Acres. Lot 2: 1.8 acres; Lot 3: The Entire 16.2 Acres
Leaving Derrane Church on your right hand side, take second road to right. Subject lands are on your right and left. Note: For Sale Signs at property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.