- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Newly refurbished and renovated 3-4 bed, 2 bath detached farmhouse
- Located just 4km from the heritage town of Listowel and all amenities inc. schools, shops, church, restaurants etc
- 2km from the N69 coastal route and 10 mins fromt he Blue Flag Beaches & Golf Courses of Ballybunion
- Peaceful rural setting on a large mature site with outbuildings.
- Oil fired central heating and solid fuel option
- Double glazed windows, mains water and on site septic tank.
- Mature lawns, hedging and vehicular access with ample parking
- Out offices (in need of full upgrading) with independent vehicular access to the yard.
DescriptionSherry FitzGerald Stack are delighted to present this beautifully refurbished 3-4 bed, 2 bath detached farmhouse residence to the market. Located just 4km from the heritage town of Listowel, it enjoys a peaceful countryside setting while occupying a large mature site with outbuildings. The property has been recently renovated and modernised to create a stunning home finished to a show house standard. The clever use of light, flooring and furniture creates a gorgeous flow to the property.
Ground floor accommodation comprises of: Entrance hallway, a large open plan kitchen/dining/living room, living room/4th bedroom & w/c. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and main bathroom with whb & w/c.
The residence has the benefit of oil fired central heating and solid fuel option, double glazed windows, mains water and on site septic tank.
Externally the site has mature lawns, hedging and vehicular access with ample parking. The property also enjoys a traditional farmyard with a selection of out offices and stores in need of full upgrading - independent public road access to the yard.
Viewing of this fine property is highly recommended and is strictly by appointment only.
- Entrance Porch
- 1.80m x 1.80m (5'11" x 5'11")
- with pitched slate roof, herringbone flooring & window
- 1.20m x 1.15m (3'11" x 3'9")
- herringbone wooden flooring and painted staircase to 1st floor
- Lounge/Sitting Room
- 5.14m x 3.11m (16'10" x 10'2")
- with herringbone flooring, Hota wall mounted wood burning cassette stove & window
- Living Room/4th Bedroom
- 5.20m x 3.36m (17'1" x 11'0")
- with herringbone flooring, Lincar stove & window
- Dining Area
- 3.75m x 3.15m (12'4" x 10'4")
- herringbone flooring, french doors to rear leading to lawn area & 2 windows
- 3.20m x 3.00m (10'6" x 9'10")
- wooden fitted units and breakfast bar area, integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, induction hob, cookers and fridge freezer. Quartz countertop and upstands with full and half undermouted sink, plumbed for washer and dryer & window
- 1.65m x 1.00m (5'5" x 3'3")
- with ceramic floor tiles, whb & w/c
- 3.10m x 1.00m (10'2" x 3'3")
- with carpet flooring & airing cupboard
- Bedroom 1
- 5.00m x 3.00m (16'5" x 9'10")
- double room with carpet flooring & 2 windows, attic opening
- Bedroom 2
- 2.70m x 2.56m (8'10" x 8'5")
- double room with carpet flooring, fitted unit & window
- Bedroom 3
- 4.40m x 2.30m (14'5" x 7'7")
- double room with carpet flooring, fitted unit, 2 windows overlooking the front garden and countryside
- Main Bathroom
- 3.10m x 1.00m (10'2" x 3'3")
- with wall & floor tiles, free standing bath with hand held shower, large vanity unit with mirrored glass, spacious slate shower tray, rainfall and hand held shower, enclosed shower doors.
- Round Roof Lock-up Store
- 10.00m x 4.00m (32'10" x 13'1")
- 3 Bay Hay Barn
Eircode: V31 FW90 GPS No's: 52.479325 -9.436021 Travelling East on the John B Keane road, turn left at traffic lights towards Ballygologue, continue for circa 3.7km, property is located on the left, look out for Sherry Fitzgerald Stack sale board.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »