This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Show Home - Now open and ready for viewing
- A wonderful opportunity to acquire a brand new luxury Georgian style home
- Approximately 2500 sq. ft. with a generous £27,500 PC sum – details available on request
- Beautiful semi-rural location, yet convenient to Belfast and Carryduff
- Can be designed and adapted to suit your requirements
- Impressive entrance hall that sets the tone throughout
- Superb kitchen and open plan dining which in turn opens to a snug with a vaulted ceiling
- Kitchen area with fabulous full height doors to the patio
- Spacious living room and a separate family room – perfect for modern day living
- Utility/boot room with plumbing for white goods and access to a WC
- Five double bedrooms – three on the first floor and two on the second floor
- Master suite benefiting from “his & hers” dressing rooms and an en-suite
- A further two dressing rooms to the top floor bedrooms
- Family bathroom on the first floor and a shower room to the second floor
- Double garage complimented by a games room above available on request
- Pressurised oil fired central heating (alternatives available)
- Sash windows to the front of the property and double glazed throughout
- Surrounding gardens landscaped to offer lawn, west facing patio & planted flowerbeds
- Driveway providing plenty of off-street parking
Show Home - Now open and ready for viewing!
Clontonakelly House presents a wonderful opportunity to purchase a brand new Georgian style home with a fantastic semi-rural location that is convenient to Belfast and Carryduff. Not only does it benefit from a generous PC sum to be spent as you please with some great suppliers, but you have the option to alter the finish that will result in a home that is truly a “one off.” The design of the property is very much centred on modern day family living, with more than enough reception space and large double bedrooms, that is sure to please all members of the family. WJ Law have 120 years of customer satisfaction and expertise that will help you find and build your dream home!
The ground floor comprises an impressive entrance hall, a living room, a family room, a superb kitchen/diner with full height sliding doors to the rear patio and a centre island, a snug that is open to the kitchen/diner, a utility/boot room and a downstairs WC. The first floor comprises a master suite complete with “his & hers” dressing rooms and an en-suite, a further two double bedrooms and a family bathroom with a separate bath and shower. The second floor comprises a further two large bedrooms both benefiting from dressing rooms and a shower room with a three piece suite.
The property benefits from a west facing patio area that can be accessed via the sliding doors from the kitchen that will capture afternoon and evening sunshine… just perfect for some al fresco dining. There will be surrounding lawns and the flowerbeds will be planted with an array of plants
& shrubs, resulting in delightful outdoor space all the family can enjoy.
Clontonakelly House is located on the Manse Road on the outskirts of Carryduff making it both easily accessible to South and East Belfast. The location is semi-rural and is blessed with countryside views and rural charm.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
Front, rear and western elevation of sunroom in limestone.
Remaining elevations in sandstone with wet dash maintenance free render (Alternatives available).
Concrete interlocking roof tiles – blue black with matching ridge tiles. Bangor blue slates available on request.
Smooth self-coloured render and select stone facing.
Stained hardwood front door, uPVC windows and rear doors. Sandstone cills.
Oversized single garage with utility as standard.
A double garage including loft office/games room available on request.
A PC sum of £27,500 is available from nominated suppliers to include Wrights Designer House, Haldane Fisher and David Scott Tiles.
Entrance Hall 7'3" x 13'1"
Living Room 11'9" x 16'1"
Family Room 11'9" x 13'1"
Kitchen/Diner 31'5" x 13'1"
Snug 12'9" x 13'9"
Utility/Boot Room 5'10" x 11'1"
Master Bedroom 11'9" x 13'9"
En-suite 11'9" x 6'10"
Dressing Room 1 7'2" x 7'2"
Dressing Room 2 11'9" x 5'3"
Bedroom 2 11'9" x 9'6"
Bedroom 3 11'9" x 9'6"
Bathroom 8'2" x 6'10"
Bedroom 4 11'9" x 12'1"
Dressing Room 11'9" x 4'7"
Bedroom 5 11'9" x 12'1"
Dressing Room 11'9" x 4'7"
Shower Room 8'6" x 6'2"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
In compliance with Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading and Business Protection from Misleading Marketing Regulations, please note that any visual or pictorial representations as featured in this brochure/website such as 3D computer generated images are purely intended as a guide for illustrative, concept purposes only and often may be subject to change.
Any floor plans and site layouts used are not to scale and all dimensions are approximate and subject to change. Also note the brochure does not feature exact location or presence of specific or detailed items such as street lighting, sub stations or full finishes etc.
All specific details to your home or immediate boundaries etc. should be checked with the agent, developer, or your legal advisor prior to purchase.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »