This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Ideal for professionals on short-term contracts as close to Belfast and many major towns and cities. Clokey House is equally suitable for families as the location makes it easy to access leisure opportunities for all ages.
- The layout can be adapted for corporate entertaining – guests will love the impressive and flexible areas for socialising. Families will appreciate the adaptable layout and pleasant outside space.
- The trendy minimalist style will appeal to those guests keen to keep house-keeping to a minimum yet there are lots of cosy areas to relax.
- Kitchen designed for the serious cook in mind with extensive work counters and open-plan pantry.
- Open-plan entertaining area linked by remote-controlled tunnel gas fire to lounge which is perfect for cosy T.V viewing yet ideal for socialising.
- Magnificent bedrooms, large dressing rooms and luxury bathrooms.
- Delightful reception room that changes with the seasons- snug in the winter and sun room in the summer months.
- Beautifully presented dining area with folding doors to covered veranda for al fresco dining.
- Open- plan games area, dedicated laundry room.
- Integral Garage with remote controlled garage door, attractive sweeping tarmac driveway and generous parking.
- Balconies, terraces and veranda to south, east and west of the property with panoramic views.
- Only on Inspection can a home of this calibre be fully appreciated, therefore early viewing is highly recommended.
- Shorter contracts will be considered for suitable applicants. Please ask for Helen at
- Bennett Estate Agents for full details.
Looking for the perfect place to stay for business or pleasure where you are close to Belfast yet surrounded by outstanding countryside and big open blue skies? Clokey House is undoubtedly one of County Downs’ most impressive contemporary luxury homes offering the unique opportunity to experience luxury, grandeur, comfort and indeed privacy. The Spa area has the enviable position of being only 15 miles from Belfast and at the same time is surrounded by popular tourist attractions and leisure opportunities such as National Trust properties, Royal County Down Golf Club, sailing clubs, beautiful forests and stunning beaches. Whilst close to all these attractions, Clokey House is positioned far enough off the main road to provide privacy, peace and seclusion without feeling isolated as all the amenities of a village and small market town are close by and there is a bus route at the end of lane. Clokey House offers that rare combination of luxury living and location. An opportunity to view should not be missed!
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 9 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views