- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Space, Location, Outrageous Sea Views, Balcony
- Exclusive Apartment Living
- 4 Bedrooms & Ensuite
- Lounge/Dining, Family Room & Study
- Well Appointed Kitchen & Utility
- 4 Piece Bathroom Suite
- Electric Heating System & Double Glazed Windows
- Private Lift, Communal Garden & 2 Designated Parking Spaces Undercover
If ever there was such a unique and individual home which deserved to be viewed so as to be fully appreciated this is it! Exuding vast potential, boasting an enviable outlook into Belfast Lough not to mention glimpses of the Scottish coastline on a clear day and enjoying a prestigious North Down address, this expansive double unit sized second storey residence which is all on one level is sure to appeal to even the most discerning of purchasers. The apartment can be directly accessed by a private lift and upon inspection viewers will immediately appreciate the entrance porch and welcoming hall with its practical adjacent wash room. There is a wealth of reception space afforded by the generously proportioned lounge/dining area, the comfortable family room not to mention the useful study, all enjoying outrageous sea views. Also worthy of special mention is the magnificent kitchen with its range of integrated appliances and the complementary utility room. Where this exceptional property comes into its own is on the basis it offers an adaptable four bedroom layout with a master en suite and a well appointed separate 4 piece bathroom suite. Outside there are pleasing communal gardens and 2 car parking spaces. A viewing of this outstanding home is sure to capture your interest and result in an instant attraction.
- Entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Built in walk in hotpress with hot water tank. Spacious walk in cupboard with heating boiler. Large built-in storage cupboard with shelving. Telephone point.
- WASH ROOM
- Comprising: Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and splash back. Built-in extractor fan. Storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE/DINING AREA 25'5" x 20'10" into bay narrowing to 10'10" (7.75m x 6.35m into bay narrowing to 3.30m)
- Mock fireplace with tiled surround and hearth, mahogany mantel. Cornice. 3 wall light points. 7 Downlights.
- STUDY 17'0" x 10'1" (5.18m x 3.07m)
- FAMILY ROOM 15'4" x 13'3"` (4.67m x 4.04m)
- 5 Downlights. uPVC double glazed door to balcony.
- KITCHEN 19'7" x 15'8" (5.97m x 4.78m)
- Range of limed oak high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces incorporating unit display cabinets. Built-in Neff ceramic hob and double oven. Extractor canopy with Ariston integrated fan and light. Integrated fridge/freezer. Plumbed for dishwasher. 1½ tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls. 6 Downlights.
- UTILITY ROOM 9'11" x 9'0" (3.02m x 2.74m)
- Range of high and low level cupboards. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Comprising: Panelled bath with mixer taps. Shower cubicle with Mira Excel shower unit. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. W.C. Part tiled walls. Built-in extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 1 25'3" x 14'10" (7.70m x 4.52m)
- 2 Wall light points. Built-in double wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors.
- Comprising: Panelled bath with mixer taps. Shower cubicle with Mira Excel shower unit. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin. W.C. Bidet. Part tiled walls. Built-in extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 9'11" x 9'9" (3.02m x 2.97m)
- BEDROOM 3 11'4" x 8'3" (3.45m x 2.51m)
- BEDROOM 4 12'0" x 11'2" (3.66m x 3.40m)
- Secure car parking for 2 cars. Communal gardens.
- FURTHER INFORMATION
- Management Fee: Approximately £220.00 per month
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »