- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Contact the Agent
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Impressive 6-bedroom detached home with integral garage. Spacious open plan kitchen/dining with separate utility room. Bright and airy sunroom. Separate lounge. Ground floor wc and under stairs storage cupboard. Magnificent master bedroom with dressing area and ensuite shower room. All 6 bedrooms will accommodate double beds. Family bathroom includes separate shower cubicle. Additional shower room on second floor.
Nestling within one of the most desirable neighbourhoods in Newtownards, Manse Gate off Manse Road, has a perfect combination of new family homes to compliment this most sought after area. On the periphery of the A20 dual carriageway between Newtownards and Belfast, Manse Gate is within easy reach of major shopping areas, local schools and an abundance of recreational amenities. Whether it’s cycling along the Comber Greenway or exploring the many boutiques along the shores of Strangford Lough, Manse Gate really is in the ideal location for work, rest and play.
LOUNGE 4.93 x 3.79M 16’2” x 12’5” PLUS BAY
KITCHEN 5.00 x 2.75M 16’5” x 9’0”
DINING 3.83 x 3.79M 12’7” x 12’5”
UTILITY ROOM 2.75 x 1.65M 9’0” x 5’5”
WC 2.07 x 0.90M 6’9” x 2’11”
SUNROOM 3.68 x 3.02M 12’1” x 9’11”
GARAGE 5.80 x 3.79M 19’0” x 12’5”
MASTER BEDROOM 5.20 x 3.79M 17’1” x 12’5” INC DRESS
ENSUITE 2.55 x 2.30M 8’4” x 7’7”
BEDROOM 2 3.89 x 3.55M 12’9” x 11’8”
BEDROOM 3 3.99 x 3.55M 13’1” x 11’8”
BEDROOM 4 4.25 x 2.75M 13’11” x 9’0”
BATHROOM 2.70 x 2.35M 8’10” x 7’9”
BEDROOM 5 4.84 x 3.99M 15’11” x 13’1”
BEDROOM 6 4.84 x 3.79M 15’11” x 12’5”
WC/SHOWER 2.56 x 1.54M 8’5” x 5’1”
ABOUT YOUR NEW HOME
The Main Structure:
Walls are of traditional, tried and tested cavity construction. Brick and/or plaster render are used for the external finish topped by white coloured uPVC square edge fascia, barge and soffit. External timber features are painted gloss white to match where applicable. The roof will have a contrasting black coloured, flat concrete tile crowned by a dry fixed ridge tile. White coloured uPVC hexagonal guttering with square uPVC downpipes compliment the external trim.
Energy saving white uPVC double glazed windows with locking latches (except those deemed emergency escape routes) are standard. White coloured uPVC French doors doors are fitted where applicable. A low maintenance GRP front door and uPVC rear door with double-glazing complete the external elevation.
All garden areas will have a lawn front and rear unless otherwise specified or shown on the site layout. Flat top garden edge and treated rail fencing will be erected where applicable. Fencing will include 1.8m high (approx) vertical boards to specified areas at the rear of each property (our sales team can let you know where).
Driveways will be finished in bitmac. A coloured pavia brick path will be provided to at least the front and rear elevation with level access to one external door. Specified plots may have a facing brick boundary wall subject to planning conditions on site. You can even wash your car and water the plants using the outside tap which is provided as standard!
6” contemporary MDF skirting and 4” contemporary MDF architrave painted gloss white is the perfect trim for each room. Painted MDF cillboard nosed and rebated provide a seamless finish to the windows. The feeling of warmth and luxury is added by white, solid, internal v-panel doors with brushed chrome coloured latch furniture. Solid ash newel posts and handrails with white painted square balustrades are incorporated in homes with stairways.
There will be smooth plastered ceilings and a white, insulated, uPVC loft access trap door will be fitted in the relevant area. Ventilation/extractor fans are fitted in the kitchen, bathroom, ensuite (where applicable) and WC.
Energy conservation and running costs are important to all of us so high levels of thermal insulation to walls, roof space and habitable areas is provided to achieve a substantial energy saving. A specially designed mains gas central heating system is standard in each home. This will incorporate a boiler and there will be radiators in all main rooms. The system is programme controlled to ensure a performance suitable for most individual requirements and to provide you with a separate hot water supply. Your new home will have a pressurised water system.
For your Peace of Mind:
An intruder alarm is supplied and installed by a approved company. Front and back doors have multi lock systems and all ground floor windows are lockable. Electrically operated smoke and carbon monoxide detectors are installed. For your convenience, external lights are fitted at both the front and back door. The front door will have a door bell.
Every property is registered with the National House Building Council (NHBC) 10 Year warranty and insurance scheme known as Buildmark. As such we also adopt the requirements of the Consumer Code for Home Builders.
Platinum Turnkey Finish:
Did you know you could personalise your new home even before you move in? You could choose tiling, splash backs, flooring, kitchens, power socket positions and many more features besides. We aim to provide you with an opportunity to get creative and put your stamp on a truly blank canvas. We build many choices and options in as we construct your new home, which means you’ll have access to a wider range, the earlier you reserve. Our team will advise you on the options available on each property when you reserve a new home.
- We install a quality, practical kitchen with quartz worktop and matching splashback upstand. Utility rooms will have a durable laminate worktop with splashback and matching upstand (choice of door, worktops/upstand and handles from an approved ACC Ltd supplier).
- No kitchen is complete without appliances so we supply and fit a 5 ring gas hob and double electric oven complete with stylish extractor canopy and stainless steel splash back, 70/30 integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer. In order to maximise cupboard space, some properties will be fitted with a modern quality combi washer/dryer where applicable.
- Your bathroom, wc/cloaks, second floor wc/shower room and ensuite will have contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome finished fittings. This includes a chrome finished towel radiator in the main bathroom, second floor shower room and ensuite. Shower cubicles with glass screens will be fitted in the bathroom, second floor shower room and ensuite. The bathroom and ensuite showers will be thermostatically controlled using the property’s heating system. The second floor shower room will have an electric shower.
- Stand out from the rest by tailoring your colour scheme from our choice of floor tiling for the hall, kitchen/dining, sunroom, utility, bathroom, second floor wc/shower room and ensuite/wc/cloak areas.
- Your choice continues with a range of feature wall tiling for sink/bath splashbacks in the ensuite, bathroom, second floor wc/shower room and wc/cloaks (see sales staff for specific areas applicable to this property).
- A choice of modern multi-panel splashback is included in our Platinum finish for each shower.
- A selection of carpets with quality underlay is provided for the lounge, stairs/landing and all bedrooms/dressing areas.
- There will be an electric stove effect fire complete with mantel in the lounge. It will have heat and/or decorative flame options.
- A generous provision of power points is provided throughout the house and where possible, they will be positioned to suit individual needs. This includes feature down lighting in at least the lounge and kitchen. TV points are provided in all bedrooms and an Openreach media hub will be fitted in the lounge.
- Your new home will be cabled for super-fast Fibre to the Premises (FTTP) broadband services and Virgin media (subscription to broadband and media/TV service is not included).
- For the finishing touch ceilings will be painted white and the internal walls will be painted one neutral colour throughout.
Additional options may be considered but we can only incorporate them into the property if a binding contract is in existence between all of us at the requisite stage of construction.
And now for the 'small' print - it really is the same size as the rest because we want you to be fully informed throughout the buying process:
When a site is reserved customers will be granted not less than 6 weeks, known as the Reservation Period, to sign and return the Building Agreements/Contract. Reservations are normally only taken from customers who are in a position to sign a Building Agreement e.g. First time buyer, customer with their own property sale agreed, cash buyer etc. The Reservation Fee is £1,000 and is non refundable unless otherwise stated. After the Reservation Period the site may be returned to ‘Available’ status. ACC Ltd reserves the right to sell the property to another customer during the Reservation Period, should that customer be in a better position to sign a Building Agreement. In such instances the original customer will be given not less than 24hrs notice, in which time the Building Agreements must be signed. Upon acceptance of the Building Agreements customers will be expected to pay a 5% deposit (via their solicitor). Balance monies are due on completion.
Finally, keeping it all ship shape
Landscaped areas have been incorporated to compliment your new home and these areas will require continuing management in the future in order to maintain the quality environment in which you live. For this purpose, Antrim Construction Company Limited has entered into an agreement with a management company. Residents will contribute to this service. The first payment will be made to Antrim Construction Company Limited at the same time as your balance purchase money is paid.
This specification is for guidance only and may be subject to variation. Although every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of all information given, these contents do not form part of or constitute a representation, warranty, or part of, any contract. The right is reserved to alter or amend any details. Ref: 20190901
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 15 Manse Gate||Sale agreed||217 sq. metres|
|Site 32 Manse Gate||£373,350||2,344 sq. feet|
|Site 35 Manse Gate||Sale agreed||2,344 sq. feet|
Contact the Agent
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »