- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Contact the Agent
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
FINAL NEW BUILD HOME AT MILLREAGH - Magnificent 6-bed detached house with double garage incorporating first floor playroom/office and wc. Impressive entrance hall with two reception rooms - lounge and family room/dining room. Spacious open plan kitchen/dining leading through to bright and airy sunroom. Separate utility room and practical cloaks with wc. Four double bed bedrooms on first floor, master bedroom with ensuite and dressing area. Family bathroom with separate shower cubicle. Two additional double bed bedrooms on second floor with shower room/wc. Double garage with room above accessed via external stairs including private wc.
Where convenience sits comfortably with views towards Scrabo and Strangford Lough, Millreagh has a perfect combination of traditional family homes in a semi-rural setting but within minutes of both Belfast City Centre and Bangor. Nestling just off the A20 dual carriageway between Belfast and Newtownards the Millreagh development is within easy reach of major shopping areas, local schools and recreational amenities. Alternatively, a quick trip over picturesque Craigantlet hills and you can enjoy boutiques, coffee shops and the lough shore walks of Holywood.
LOUNGE 5.83 x 3.79M 19’2” x 12’5” INC BAY
FAMILY ROOM 5.05 x 3.79M 16’7” x 12’5” INC BAY
KITCHEN 5.00 x 3.70M 16’5” x 12’2”INC BAY
DINING AREA 3.83 x 3.79M 12’7” x 12’5”
UTILITY 2.75 x 1.65M 9’0” x 5’5”
WC 2.35 x 1.75M 7’9” x 5’9”
SUNROOM 3.57 x 3.13M 11’8” x 10’3”
MASTER BEDROOM 5.20 x 3.79M 17’1” x 12’5” INC DRESS
ENSUITE 2.75 x 2.30M 9’0” x 7’7”
BEDROOM 2 3.79 x 3.55M 12’5” x 11’8”
BEDROOM 3 3.79 x 3.55M 12’5” x 11’8”
BEDROOM 4 4.25 x 2.75M 13’11” x 9’0”
BATHROOM 2.70 x 2.35M 8’10” x 7’9”
BEDROOM 5 4.64 x 3.79M 15’3” x 12’5”
BEDROOM 6 4.64 x 3.79M 15’3” x 12’5”
BATHROOM 2.76 x 1.54M 9’1” x 5’1”
GARAGE/PLAYROOM (additional 830sqft approx)
DOUBLE GARAGE 6.54 x 5.92M 21’5” x 19’5” INT
PLAYROOM 6.54 x 4.65M 21’5” x 15’3” MAX
WC 1.55 x 1.04M 5’1” x 3’5”
ABOUT YOUR NEW HOME
The Main Structure:
Walls are of traditional, tried and tested cavity construction. Brick and/or plaster render are used for the external finish topped by white coloured uPVC square edge fascia, barge and soffit. External timber features are painted gloss white to match where applicable. The roof will have a contrasting black coloured, flat concrete tile crowned by a dry fixed ridge tile. White coloured uPVC hexagonal guttering with square uPVC downpipes compliment the external trim.
Energy saving white uPVC double glazed windows with locking latches (except those deemed emergency escape routes) are standard. White coloured uPVC French doors or aluminium sliding patio doors are fitted where applicable. A low maintenance GRP front door and uPVC rear door with double-glazing complete the external elevation.
Your home will look complete from day 1 - all garden areas will have a front and rear lawn unless otherwise specified or shown on the site layout. Flat top garden edge and treated rail fencing will be erected where applicable. Fencing will include 1.8m high (approx) vertical boards to specified areas at the rear of each property (our sales team can let you know where).
Driveways will be finished in bitmac. A coloured pavia brick path will be provided to at least the front and rear elevation with level access to one external door. Specified plots may have a facing brick boundary wall subject to planning conditions on site. You can even wash your car and water the plants using the outside tap which is provided as standard!
6” bevelled edge MDF skirting and 4” contemporary MDF architrave painted gloss white is the perfect trim for each room. Painted MDF cillboard nosed and rebated provide a seamless finish to the windows. The feeling of warmth and luxury is added by the ash veneer internal doors with brushed chrome coloured latch furniture. Solid ash newel posts and handrails with square balustrades, protected by clear preservative where appropriate, are incorporated in homes with stairways.
There will be smooth plastered ceilings and a white, insulated, uPVC loft access trap door will be fitted in the relevant area. Ventilation/extractor fans are fitted in the kitchen, bathroom, ensuite (where applicable) and WC.
Energy conservation and running costs are important to all of us so thermal insulation to walls, roof space and habitable areas is provided to achieve a substantial energy saving. A specially designed mains gas central heating system is standard in each home. This will incorporate a boiler and there will be radiators in all main rooms. The system is programme controlled to ensure a performance suitable for most individual requirements and to provide you with a separate hot water supply. Your new home will have a pressurised water system.
For your Peace of Mind:
An intruder alarm is supplied and installed by a NACOSS & NSI approved company. Front and back doors have multi lock systems and all ground floor windows are lockable. Electrically operated smoke and carbon monoxide detectors are installed. For your convenience, external lights are fitted at both the front and back door. The front door will have a door bell.
Every property is registered with the National House Building Council (NHBC) 10 Year warranty and insurance scheme known as Buildmark. As such we also adopt the requirements of the Consumer Code for Home Builders.
PLATINUM TURNKEY FINISH
Did you know you could personalise your new home even before you move in? You could choose tiles, flooring, kitchens, power socket positions and many more features besides. We aim to provide you with an opportunity to get creative and put your stamp on a truly blank canvas. We build many choices and options in as we construct your new home, which means you’ll have access to a wider range, the earlier you reserve. Our team will advise you on the options available on each property when you reserve a new home.
- We install a quality, practical kitchen (choice of door, worktop and handle from a rangesupplied by ACC Ltd).
- No kitchen is complete without appliances so we supply and fit a 4 ring gas hob and single electric oven complete with stylish extractor canopy, 70/30 integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and a modern combi washer/dryer.
- Your bathroom, wc/cloaks, ensuite and shower room will have contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome finished fittings. This includes a chrome finished towel radiator in the main bathroom, ensuite and shower room. An electric shower in a stand alone cubicle will be installed in the bathroom. A thermostatic shower will be installed in a shower cubicle in the ensuite and shower room.
- Tailor your colour scheme from our extensive choice of quality floor tiles for entrance hall, kitchen/dining, sunroom, utility, bathroom, ensuite, shower room and WC/cloak areas.
- There is also a similar choice of feature wall tiles for the kitchen, bathroom, ensuite, shower room and WC/cloaks splash back areas (see Sales Staff for areas and details relevant to your particular property type).
- A choice of carpet with quality underlay is provided for the lounge, family room, stairs / landing and all bedrooms.
- A decorative sealed stove will be provided in the lounge and family room as standard.
- A generous provision of power points is provided throughout the house and where possible, they will be positioned to suit individual needs. This includes feature down lighting in at least the lounge and kitchen.TV points are provided in all bedrooms and a telephone point is installed beside the lounge TV point and in the smallest bedroom.
- And for the finishing touch ceilings will be painted white and the internal walls will be painted one neutral colour throughout.
Additional options may be considered but we can only incorporate them into the property if a binding contract is in existence between all of us at the requisite stage of construction.
Finally, keeping it all ship shape
Landscaped areas have been incorporated to compliment your new home and these areas will require continuing management in the future in order to maintain the quality environment in which you live. For this purpose, Antrim Construction Company Limited has entered into an agreement with a management company. Residents will contribute to this service. The first payment will be made to Antrim Construction Company Limited at the same time as your balance purchase money is paid.
And now for the 'small' print - it really is the same size as the rest because we want you to be fully informed throughout the buying process:
1. When a site is reserved customers will be granted not less than 6 weeks, known as the Reservation Period, to sign and return the Building Agreements/Contract. Reservations are normally only taken from customers who are in a position to sign a Building Agreement e.g. First time buyer, customer with their own property sale agreed, cash buyer etc. The Reservation Fee is £1,000 and is non-refundable unless otherwise stated. After the Reservation Period the site may be returned to ‘Available’ status. ACC Ltd reserves the right to sell the property to another customer during the Reservation Period, should that customer be in a better position to sign a Building Agreement. In such instances the original customer will be given not less than 24hrs notice, in which time the Building Agreements must be signed. Upon acceptance of the Building Agreements customers will be expected to pay a 5% deposit (via their solicitor). Balance monies are due on completion.
Available – Property for Sale.
Sale Agreed – Holding Fee paid, waiting on signed Building Agreements.
Sold – Under Contract, pending completion.
3. SITE SAFETY – To avoid the risk of serious injury please contact the Site Manager prior to visiting any work in progress on this development.
This specification is for guidance only and may be subject to variation. Although every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of all information given, these contents do not form part of or constitute a representation, warranty, or part of, any contract. The right is reserved to alter or amend any details.
and that's it for now!
Please do not hesitate to call our sales team if you would like more information
TELEPHONE 028 9042 8661
Schools near Millreagh (Antrim Construction Company)VIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 10 Millreagh||£415,000||2,757 sq. feet|
Contact the Agent
|Selling Agent||Phone Number|
|028 9181 4144 Show Phone Number Call Agent||Enquire Now|
|028 9065 5555 Show Phone Number Call Agent||Enquire Now|
|028 9042 8888 Show Phone Number Call Agent||Enquire Now|
|028 9042 8661 Show Phone Number Call Agent||Enquire Now|
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »