- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Stunning family five bedroom, five bathroom home extending to 5,005 sq ft approximately.
- Secure gated property on a large elevated house that commands views over the town of Listowel
- South west facing 2.61 acres approx of magnificent landscaped gardens complete with tennis court and large patio nestled over the town of Listowel.
- The residence is within 700m to the vibrant heritage town of Listowel and all amenities.
- Large entertainment room complete with swimming pool (under dance floor) and sauna and located off a large garden terrace.
- Enclosed tennis court.
- Double garage with up and over door and pedestrian door - ideal for storage/DIY purposes
- The blue flag beaches and renowned Golf Courses in Ballybunion lies circa 24km to the south east and circa 24km north east of the county town of Tralee while Kerry Airport lies circa 29km to the south west.
- Excellent vantage points for relaxing - both the conservatory and 2 bedrooms at the front of the residence have dual aspect to the front and side of the residence offering natural sunlight and amazing views of the surrounding gardens, tennis court and countryside beyond.
- Oil Fired Central Heating.
- Electric Gates with tarmacadam driveway.
- Large Attic space which could be converted - subject to planning approval.
DescriptionRarely does a residence of this caliber come on the market in the North Kerry region. This outstanding detached residence provides superbly appointed and wonderfully spacious (5,005 sq ft approx) of accommodation, making it the perfect choice for those seeking a magnificent family home in one of Listowel's most sought after locations. Occupying 2.61 acres of mature and meticulously landscaped gardens the property offers a tennis court, double garage and large patio on an elevated site with a commanding view over the heritage town of Listowel and the racecourse beyond.
This imposing home is situated within 700m of the vibrant town of Listowel and is accessed via a gated entrance with sweeping driveway. The property provides an excellent balance between its generous reception and bedroom accommodation all of this presented with a very evident style and great attention to detail.
Features such as swimming pool with sauna area, ceiling cornicing, ornate feature fireplaces and polished hardwood flooring set this magnificent home apart and internal inspection is highly recommended in order to appreciate all this property has to offer. The property was built with entertainment in mind which is apparent from the beautiful flow to the house.
- From its terraced entrance you step through to a stately entrance hall complete with a wood paneled staircase, travertine marble floor and coving. The hall affords the width and breadth to provide a superb reception area. French doors lead through a spacious triple aspect lounge complete with cut stone feature open fireplace. This stunning appointed living space is flooded with natural light. A bay window overlooks the rolling lawns with patio doors leading to the swimming pool/entertainment room. The swimming pool/entertainment Room provides an excellent reception area complete with 4 full height doors that lead onto a substantial garden terrace. The 10m x 4 m solid oak dance floor can be removed to reveal the swimming pool. There is an adjoining sauna with shower and w/c area. This room also links directly with the formal dining room.French doors lead through from the formal dining room to the kitchen/breakfast room complete with a bay window with seating. The solid beech fitted units have granite work surfaces with integrated appliances, island workstation and amentico flooring. The utility beyond is also finished to a similar high standard with beech fitted units, pull out pantry, tiled work area and integrated Neff fryer with stainless steel extractor and half glazed door to rear. The ground floor is completed by a living room and conservatory with open fireplace and sliding patio door leading to a balcony. The conservatory enjoys views over the gardens and extending over Listowel town. Situated off a hallway is the guest w/c and cloakroom. At first floor level the bedroom accommodation is located off a bright airy landing. There are a total of 5 superb double bedrooms, two of which are ensuite and with feature large picture windows with spectacular views over the gardens. In addition the master bedroom has a whirlpool bath, walk in wardrobe & dressing room and patio leading to the roof terrace. The main bathroom features a corner jacuzzi style bath, shower and integrated his & her sinks. There is an additional w/c with whb and large hot press.
Eircode: V31 AK12 GPS No's: 52.438287 -9.477703 Leaving the town square in Listowel and heading south on the R555, continue for 500m, turn left at bridge (signed for Duagh, Abbeyfeale), take an immediate right, continue for 200m, property is located on the left, look out for Sherry Fitzgerald Stack sale board.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »