City Quays 2, Clarendon Dock, Belfast BT1 3BG
Retail Unit (3,165 sq. feet) To Rent
This agent has listed the accuracy as: General Area
Belfast Harbour Commissioner’s (BHC) have freehold title to an area of City Centre land which has been designated as the City Quays Urban Regeneration Area. City Quays is an extension to one of Belfast’s premier business addresses ‘Clarendon Dock’ which is home to occupiers such as Intel, Capita and Grant Thornton. The City Quays site has been masterplanned by Grimshaw Architect London with several developments complete or underway.
BHC now wish to partner with a food and beverage / retail provider to establish a presence within their most recent development, the City Quays 2 commercial office building.City Quays 2 is BHC’s latest commercial office development. The building will provide c.95,000 square feet of space and sets a new standard for high quality, sustainable ‘Grade A’ accommodation for Belfast.
The building is currently under construction with an estimated completion date of June 2017. BHC are currently negotiating terms on all floors with a likely building population of 1,000 people.BHC are now seeking a food & beverage / retail operator who will provide a service to occupiers of City Quays 2 as well as occupiers of adjacent buildings and the general public.
BHC see the operation as reflecting the nature of the occupiers locating at City Quays, who are ‘on the go’ health conscious millennials, often working for US employers with 24/7 operations and a requirement for a mix of sit-in and to-go options. Potential corporate catering opportunities may also exist directly with tenants.
The unit currently benefits from A1 planning consent, however the landlord will engage with the planning service to secure planning consent suitable for hot food use, if required.
- Location within high quality office development which forms part of Belfast’s premier waterfront regeneration project
- Ground floor unit of 3,165 square foot net internal area
- Access from within the building as well as from the waterfront walkway
- Floor to ceiling glazed façade with water fronting views
- 4.5m floor to ceiling height
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »