This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- EXCELLENT DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY—C.1.2 ACRES (APPROX)
- LOCATED WITHIN THE DEVELOPMENT LIMIT AS SET OUT IN THE CURRENT OMAGH AREA PLAN 1987-2002
- ZONED AS ‘WHITELAND’ AND IS SUITABLE FOR A VARIETY OF USES SUBJECT TO PLANNING
- SITUATED A SHORT DISTANCE FROM OMAGH TOWN CENTRE
Omagh is the county town of Tyrone, serving as the primary administrative centre. It is situated c.68 miles West of Belfast, c. 34 miles south of Derry~Londonderry and 19 miles south of Strabane.
The town is host to a variety of amenities including a range of shops, bars, restaurants, Schools and Churches. The subject site is situated approximately 1 mile Northwest of Omagh town centre and has extensive frontage onto the Derry Road.
The site extends to c. 1.2 acres (0.49 hectares) and benefits from
frontage onto the Circular Road. The topography of the land is flat. The site offers an excellent opportunity to develop.
The site is located within the Development Limit of Omagh as set out in the
current Omagh Area Plan 1987-2002. The land has been left undesignated
as ‘Whiteland’ and may be suitable for a variety of uses Subject to Planning
Permission. The site may be suitable for a range of uses Subject to Planning Permission.
All prices, outgoings and rentals are exclusive of, but may be liable to VAT.
We understand that the site is held either Freehold or Long-Leasehold subject to a
nominal ground rent.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »