- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
CIRCA 50.75 ACRES OF AGRICULTURAL LANDS WITH SUBSTANTIAL SAND AND GRAVEL DEPOSITS (NO PLANNING PERMISSION) AND OLD DWELLING HOUSE THEREON
- OLD DWELLING HOUSE, YARD & OUTBUILDINGS WITH PRIVATE ACCESS
- EXCELLENT FRONTAGE ONTO THE CAMLOUGH AND CAVANONEILL ROADS
- LANDS CONTAIN LARGE RESERVES OF NATURAL SANDS & GRAVELS WITH RIDGE / PLATEAU
- FULL LEGAL PACK AND GEOLOGICAL INVESTIGATION REPORT AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
- ONLY UNCONDITIONAL OFFERS ACCEPTED
- PLEASE CONTACT THE APPOINTED AGENT FOR FURTHER DETAILS INCLUDING MAPS, LEGALPACK ETC…
- CLOSING DATE: 12 NOON, THURSDAY 21ST MARCH 2019
**VIEWINGS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY**
**OFFERS TO PURCHASE SHOULD ONLY BE MADE WITH THE APPOINTED AGENT**
The subject lands are located approximately 9 miles west of Cookstown and within close proximity to the A505 which is the main arterial route from Cookstown to Omagh. The surrounding area comprises of agricultural land with wind turbines and sand/gravel quarries within the vicinity.
The holding comprises of an old dwelling house, concrete yard, shed and range of traditional outbuildings set on circa 50.75 acres of agricultural lands. The land contains a large reserve of sands and gravels with a high level of concentration in the ridge/plateau on which the dwelling house is located.
The lands have excellent frontage onto both the Camlough and Cavanoneill roads.
We understand that the property is freehold.
A full legal pack is available and all pre-contract enquiries should be made with Mr Brian MacMahon at Doris & MacMahon solicitors, 63 James Street, Cookstown, Co. Tyrone BT80 8AE.
Tel. 028 8676 2484.
METHOD OF SALE
By Private Treaty.
- All offers must be unconditional and bidders will be required to provide the following information when submitting their offer;
- Proposed purchaser name and address Solicitor contact details
- Offer amount
- Confirmation that offer is unconditional and that you have completed your due diligence
- Proof of funding to support offer eg. Bank letter or bank statement
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Contract to be signed and 10% deposit paid to Quinn & Company Estate Agents on the day of agreed sale.
The transaction to complete and remaining funds to be transferred on or before 12 noon on Friday, 29th March 2019.
By prior arrangement with the appointed agent.
The above details do not constitute any offer or contract. None of the statements contained in this sales brochure is to be relied on as statements or representations of fact and any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness. Neither the vendor, nor Quinn & Company, nor any person employed in the company has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property. All dimensions are approximate and taken at widest points.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »