This agent has listed the accuracy as: General Area
- Part Built Residential development Opportunity Extending to c. 2.8 Acres
- Comprising 4 no. Complete / Part Complete Semi Detached Dwellings Finished to varying stages with Full Planning Permission for a further 10 Units
Additional InformationGortin is a small rural village located c. 10 miles north of Omagh, 18 miles south east of Strabane and 10 miles east of Newtonstewart.
The subject is situated and accessed off Main Street at the village edge and located in close proximity to all local amenities.
The subject property comprises a part built development site extending to c. 2.8 acres to include 4 no. complete / part built semi–detached properties finished to varying degrees.
The subject benefits from full Planning Permission ref K/2004/0663/F for a further 10 units. We have assumed, as the development has commenced, that the planning has been activated and remains live.
The subject is being ‘Sold as Seen’ and any potential purchasers should complete their own due diligence prior to submitting any offer.
Access Roads have been partially constructed.
Total: c. 2.80 Acres c. 1.13 Hectares
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »