Church Street / Butcher Street, Strabane BT82 8AE
Commercial Property For Sale
• INCOME PRODUCING INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY - £11,900 P.A. (POTENTIAL £14,600)
• EXCELLENT TOWN CENTRE OFFICE ACCOMMODATION & COMMERCIAL UNITS
• C.1,500 SQ FT OFFICE EXTENDING OVER 1ST AND 2ND FLOORS (CHURCH STREET)
• COMMERCIAL UNITS (BUTCHER STREET)
• MODERN FIXTURES AND FITTINGS THROUGHOUT
• EXTENSIVE FRONTAGE ONTO CHURCH/ BUTCHER STREET
• PUBLIC CARPARK IN CLOSE PROXIMITY
Strabane is a vibrant provincial town which benefits from a strong cross border trade. Located off the A5 approximately 13 miles SouthWest of Derry and c.20 miles North of Omagh.
The subject premises is located on Church Street at the junction with Butcher Street in Strabane Town Centre close to the public car park.
1 Church Street, Strabane
The office accommodation extends over first and second floors and is finished to a high specification to include; carpet floor covering, suspended ceilings, recessed fluorescent lighting, fitted kitchen on both floors, alarm system, intercom system and disabled WC toilet facilities.
Reception Area: 240 sq ft
Office 1: 158 sq ft
Office 2: 90 sq ft
Office 3: 114 sq ft
Kitchen: 70 sq ft
W.C: 30 sq ft
Open Plan Office: 415 sq ft
Office 5: 146 sq ft
Office 6: 79 sq ft
Kitchen: 100 sq ft
Storage: 80 sq ft
31 Butcher Street - Occupied by Postal Store
Office c.305 sq ft
W.C: c.32 sq ft
31b Butcher Street - Vacant (First Floor Office)
Office: c.158 sq ft
Office: c.114 sq ft
W.C: c.15 sq ft
Measurements are quoted for general guidance and should not be relied upon when making business decisions without the prospective purchaser carrying out a more detailed survey.
Price on Application
Current Lease Details:
1 Church Street - Let to SDLP on a 5 year Term from 31 March 2017 with a rental income of £8,000 p.a.
31 Butcher Street - Let to Postal Store to September 2017 with an rental income of £3,900 p.a.
31 Butcher Street - Vacant
Assumed Internal Repairing and Insuring
1 Church Street - We are advised that the current NAV is £5,450.00
Rates payable 2017/18: £3,250.52
31 Butcher Street- We are advised that the current NAV is £3,050.00
Rates payable 2017/18: £1,853.82
31b Butcher Street- We are advised that the current NAV is £1,700
Rates Payable 2017/18: £911.78
All Prices, outgoings etc. quoted are exclusive of, but may be subject to VAT.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »