- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- DETACHED HOUSE
- 4 BEDROOMS / 2 RECEPTIONS
- OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- PVC FRONT, BACK & FRENCH DOORS
- SECURITY SYSTEM INSTALLED
- CARPETS INCLUDED IN SALE
- EPC RATING C
- Having porcelain tiled floor, understairs storage, cloak room off with tiled floor.
- GUEST TOILET & WHB
- Having tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 5.33m x 4.09m (to widest points) (17'6" x 13'5" (t
- Having magnificent fireplace and semi solid wooden floor.
- FAMILY ROOM 4.11m x 4.01m (to widest points) (13'6" x 13'2" (t
- Having multi fuel stove, semi solid wooden floor, French doors leading to rear lawn.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 7.87m x 4.06m (25'10" x 13'4")
- Having excellent range of eye and low level units, 1 1/2 bowl sink unit set in granite worktop with matching splashback, open display shelves, wine reack, matching pelmet over window, integrated fridge / freezer and dishwasher, Leisure cooking centre with extractor hood over, centre island with granite worktop, breakfast bar with storage, spacious dining area, recessed lighting, tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM
- Having eye and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS LANDING
- Having feature window.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.55m x 4.11m (14'11" x 13'6")
- WET ROOM EN-SUITE
- Comprising shower, whb set in vanity unit, wc, fully tiled shower, remaining walls 1/2 tiled, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 4.09m x 4.01m (to widest points) (13'5" x 13'2" (t
- BEDROOM 3 4.04m x 3.38m (13'3" x 11'1")
- BEDROOM 4 4.39m x 3.81m (to widest points) (14'5" x 12'6" (t
- Comprising bath with shower fitting to taps, fully tiled walk in electric shower, whb set in vanity unit, wc, 1/2 tiled walls, tiled floor.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- DETACHED GARAGE Having roller doors, light and power points, side window and door.
Walled to front.
Lawn to side and rear.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »