This agent has listed the accuracy as: General Area
- CLOSING DATE FOR BIDS TUESDAY 3RD NOVEMBER 2015 (UNLESS SOLD PRIOR)
- Highly fertile lands in key location.
- Cattle accommodation & facilities for 100 cows and followers.
- Ideally suited for one man operation.
- Four bedroom detached family home suitable for modernisation.
- Extensive road frontage.
- May be divided into lots.
- Site with outline planning permission available separately.
Seldom does a farm of this calibre come onto the market place offering c. 150 acres of highly fertile land situated just minutes from Templepatrick and Antrim. All of the land is well suited to grassland and arable production, and is complimented by an array of livestock housing, handling facilities and silo. There is a four bedroom detached family home nestled within the farmyard which was occupied until a few years ago (in need of modernisation).
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views