- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Charming two storey cottage on an extensive site
- Property in need of considerable work to bring it up to date
- Suitable for extension (subject to planning consent)
- Two reception rooms, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom on ground floor
- Two further bedrooms on first floor
- Mostly U.P.V.C framed double glazing
- Gas fired central heating
- Massive rear garden
- Huge potential to create a modern family home without losing the charm of the cottage
Additional InformationOne of the original houses in old Newtownbreda village, Cherry Cottage is now in need of considerable works but the potential is immense. The property is full of character and has thick stone walls and low ceilings which you would expect from a cottage of this age. Its accommodation currently comprises, two reception rooms, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom on the ground floor with two further bedrooms on the first floor. There is a driveway and an extensive garden to the rear.
Newtownbreda Village is within walking distane of both Forestside and Tesco and close to Belfast's outer ring road.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Gas boiler
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.32m x 3.58m (14' 2" x 11' 9")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.47m x 2.77m (14' 8" x 9' 1")
- 2.87m x 1.68m (9' 5" x 5' 6")
- 3.15m x 3.56m (10' 4" x 11' 8")
With dining area and utility room
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.51m x 2.64m (11' 6" x 8' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.52m x 2.69m (14' 10" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.57m x 3.78m (15' 0" x 12' 5")
- Access through wooden gate leading to front door at side of house and the extensive garden which is currently in three separate sections. There is a driveway on the other side of the house.
On the Knockbreda dual carriageway go through the traffic lights at Forestside on to Belvoir Road. Newtonbreda Road is on the left hand side
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »