- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
COMING SOON - REGISTER YOUR INTEREST!
- Exceptional quality of construction and attention to detail
- Timeless traditional architectural design with all the comforts of modern day living
- External finishes in clay brick, stone or render. Traditional cavity wall block/brick construction with natural slate roofs
- Solid concrete floors to both ground and first floors maximising insulation and minimising sound transmission
- Generous high ceilings throughout (8 fee 10" / 2.7m tall)
- Traditional style PVC double glazed sliding sash windows reflecting the Georgian architectural style
- Carefully designed electrical, plumbing and heating specification using the latest technology and materials
- Handcrafted internal joinery with panelled doors and deep moulded skirting boards and architraves
- Exceptionally high standard specification for kitchen and appliances, sanitary ware and tiling with the ability for all buyers to refine design and upgrade to their own bespoke finish if desired
- Generous PC Sums
Charlestown Hall at Drayne's Farm enjoys a semi-rural location in Lisburn, one of the province's most thriving cities. Living here brings you the best of both worlds. You can have immediate access to the countryside yet it's withiin easy reach of all the attractions and amenities that Lisburn and the surrounding area has to offer.
When you enter a Porter & Co home, you are immediately struck by the uncompromising quality that has been the company's hallmark for over a quarter of a century.
To show the quality and attention to detail Porter & Co craft into every home, they have created an inspiring customer experience in their headquarters at Wallace Village to showcase the beautiful kitchen and bathrooms, and demonstrate the interior finishes and furnishings which reflect the luxury lifestyle you can enjoy in a Porter home.
CLOAKS WITH WC:
LOUNGE: 16' 10" x 12' 2" (5.13m x 3.71m)
DINING ROOM: 12' 2" x 11' 10" (3.71m x 3.61m)
KITCHEN / FAMILY: 22' 8" x 12' 10" (6.91m x 3.91m)
SUN ROOM: 12' 0" x 12' 0" (3.66m x 3.66m)
UTILITY ROOM: 8' 10" x 5' 11" (2.69m x 1.8m)
BEDROOM (1): 16' 10" x 12' 2" (5.13m x 3.71m)
ENSUITE: 8' 10" x 5' 11" (2.69m x 1.8m)
BEDROOM (2): 12' 10" x 12' 2" (3.91m x 3.71m)
BEDROOM (3): 12' 10" x 12' 2" (3.91m x 3.71m)
BEDROOM (4): 12' 2" x 9' 2" (3.71m x 2.79m)
BATHROOM: 8' 6" x 7' 2" (2.59m x 2.18m)
Schools near Charlestown HallVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 27, Charlestown Hall Draynes Farm||Sale agreed||1,975 sq. feet|
|Site 30, Charlestown Hall Draynes Farm||Sale agreed||1,975 sq. feet|
|Site 31, Charlestown Hall Draynes Farm||Sale agreed||1,975 sq. feet|
|Site 33, Charlestown Hall Draynes Farm||£321,500||1,975 sq. feet|
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »