This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Located in the popular Carn commercial area of Portadown, close to the M12 Motorway network.
- Benefits from good road frontage onto both the Carn and Charlestown Roads.
- The land extends to approximately 1.3 acres.
- Nearby well known occupiers include Almac, Moy Park, Kingspan and Charles Hurst.
The property is situated at the junction of Carn Road and Charlestown Road, in the popular Carn commercial area of Portadown. Due to the close proximity of the M12 Motorway Network the site is strategically located offering easy access to the east and west of the Province, together with good road links to Belfast International and City Airports. The site is approximately 2 miles from Portadown town centre and 27 miles from Belfast.
The Seagoe and Carn areas of Portadown have experienced extensive redevelopment in recent years. The area is undoubtedly now established as one of Northern Ireland’s principle commercial locations. Surrounding industrial parks include C12 Business Centre, Charlestown Road Industrial Estate (Invest NI), CIDO Innovation Centre and Carn Business Park. Well known occupiers in the area include Almac, Moy Park, Kingspan, Charles Hurst and James E. McCabe.
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »