- Prominent modern business space unit extending to c. 9,294 sq.ft
- The premises benefit from 20 on-site car parking spaces
- Excellent signage opportunity onto Sydenham by-pass
- Close proximity to Belfast City Centre/Motorway network
Additional InformationThe Channel Wharf development was constructed c. 10 years ago comprises six no. high quality business units and benefits from a generous on-site car parking provision, located on a secure site with the benefit of electrically operated entrance gates.
The subject is one of only two 3 storey units within the development and benefits from an outstanding corporate signage opportunity given the orientation of the front elevation onto the Sydenham by pass.
Externally the units are finished to a high specification benefiting from feature glazed curtain wall frontages on a fully landscaped and secure site.
The subject accommodation is finished internally to a high specification as outlined below.
• Feature ground floor reception
• Intruder Alarm
• Raised Access Flooring
• Plastered & Painted Walls
• Air conditioning
• Suspended Ceiling (excluding second floor)
• Recessed Florescent Strip Lighting & Feature Spot Lighting
• Male/Female/Disabled WC's on all floors
• Gas Central Heating Boilers on each floor
• 20 dedicated car parking spaces
Ground Floor: 3,098 sq. ft.
First Floor: 3,098 sq. ft.
Second Floor: 3,098 sq. ft.
Total: 9,294 sq. ft.
Term: A new 10 year lease
Repairs: Full repairing and insuring terms
Rent: £130,000 per annum exclusive
Service Charge: £4,000 per annum
The current NAV for the subject premises are:
Ground Floor: £28,100 p.a Estimated Rates Payable 16/17: £16,371 p.a
First Floor: £25,200 p.a Estimated Rates Payable 16/17: £14,682 p.a
Second Floor: £25,200 p.a Estimated Rates Payable 16/17: £14,682 p.a
For further information or to arrange an inspection of the property, please contact:
Tel: 028 9024 1500
The subject is located within the Channel Wharf development, immediately adjacent to Titanic Quarter which has rapidly emerging as the next dynamically developing business locality of Belfast City Centre.
Situated just off the Sydenham Road and in close proximity to Titanic Quarter, the Odyssey Arena Complex and City Centre retail core, the location benefits from excellent levels of accessibility with immediate proximity to the Sydenham
Bypass, M3 and the wider motorway network. Occupiers resident within the immediate locality include Lagan Construction, Atkins, Phillips and 3Five2.
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »