Show Home Open Viewing: Viewing by Appointment (weekdays / evenings / week)
Chancellors Hall, Dublin Road, Newry
A choice of two spacious and modern Georgian style homes, set in the rural surroundings of the Dublin Road.
This latest phase offers the discerning buyer a stylish, ecologically friendly home incorporating the best in technology and innovation; which when combined provide the perfect blend of comfort, convenience and contemporary living.
Perfect for professionals or a growing family, Chancellors Hall is arguably the ideal location, set within walking distance of local shops and schools and less than a mile away from the bustling City of Newry, along with its array of recreational amenities, including restaurants, extensive shopping opportunities, sporting facilities and an entertainment complex. If that’s not all, for that journey out of town, access to the M1 motorway is merely 500 yards away and Newry Train Station, which operates between Belfast Central and Dublin Connolly at two-hour intervals, is also relatively close by.
Site 110 The Braeburn 2100 Sq. Ft. BOOKED
Site 111 The Coach House 1550Sq. Ft. BOOKED
- Timber frame construction with brick exterior walls.
- Turnkey finish to include high quality kitchen units with choice of door, worktop and handle; integrated appliances to include electric hob, oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and dishwasher and contemporary sanitary ware.
- Choice of flooring and wall tiling throughout.
- Internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted.
- Low maintenance uPVC double glazed windows.
- Oil fired central heating to include condensing boiler.
- Electric fire with hearth. Bitmac driveway, lawns top soiled and seeded and boundary fencing.
- Energy efficient home (EPC range C-B)
- NHBC 10 Year Buildmark Warranty.
Site Reservation Fee - £1,000.
A management company will be formed and each purchaser will become member of the company. Arrangements will be made for the common areas of the building and grounds to be maintained.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right