Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
- Additional Information
From its location to the exciting architectural designs Cedarfield offers the perfect opportunity to won a fine family home in a highly desirable location.
There is an exceptional choice of designs from spacious townhouses, delightful semi-detached homes and exquisite detached properties. The superb designs incorporate clever internal layouts maximising living space with the latest technical innovations for the ultimate in modern living.
Built by the locally based McAlorum Group, whose reputation for building first class homes is unrivalled and as members of the NHBC adds the assurance of quality control and a 10 year warranty.
Cedarfield offers a choice of carefully designed homes with cleverly planned internal layouts.
The developments boasts a carefully planned layout minimising traffic and reducing speed thus providing an added reassurance of road safety.
The well proportioned accommodation in each of these exceptional homes is specifically designed for 21st century family living. External detail, thoughtful landscaping, quality build and close proximity to Ward Park sets Cedarfield apart.
These exceptional homes in this much sought after location offer convenience to the bustling town centre providing the leading retail high street names, artisan coffee shops and leading restaurants, recreational facilities and public transport links.
With Bangor Train and Bus station just a short stroll away. Cedarfield residents could become a one car family, reducing expenses and reducing their carbon footprint.
Bangor boasts an excellent selection of leisure and recreational facilities, set on the edge of Ward Park, one of the town's most popular leisure destinations Cedarfield is also convenient to a plethora of facilities such as tennis, rugby and football clubs.
Educationally families are particularly well catered for with an abundance of Primary Schools, Secondary Schools, Colleges and Grammar Schools in close proximity.
- A simply exceptional quality standard is offered with each of these outstanding homes
- External cavity walls finished in a variety of through coloured renders and light buff brick
- Concrete roof tiles with paint finished timber soffits and fascia boards
- Coloured white/grey uPVC framed double glazed windows
- Paint finished hardwood entrance doors with 5 point security locking system
- Phoenix gas fired central heating system with radiators throughout and gas system boiler - pressurised hot and cold water system
- Carried out to 17th edition regulations, TV points in lounge, family room and master bedroom
- High level of roof space, wall and floor insulation to current Building Control standards
- Flush Ash veneer doors with contemporary furniture
- Contemporary white skirting and architraves throughout
- Redwood stained stair spindles and handrail
- Luxury fitted kitchen with choice of units - available from Haldane Fisher, 41a Bangor Road, Conlig, BT23 7PG.
- Fridge/freezer, hob, oven, cooker hood and washing machine
- Classic white sanitary ware standard layout. Availble from Bangor Building Supplies, 70 Balloo Road, Bangor, BT19 7PG
- Shower enclosures, splash backs in bathroom, ensuite and downstairs WC.
- Emulsion throughout - Magnolia walls/white ceilings
- Bathrooms and ensuites - white walls and ceilings
- Carpeted throughout, kitchen and bathroom covered by Surface-Grip
- Wood burning stove to be installed
- Full intruder alarm system
- Gardens turfed to rear and front (depending on site) with landscaped planted beds to front
- Bitmac driveways with decorative flagged paths to front door
- Outside tap
- NHBC 10 year guarantee