- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beam vacuum system.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Known as Causeway Coast Stables
- Solar Panels fitted.
- Causeway Coast Stables also know locally as the "Float" in all extends to approximately 12 acres (4.85 ha) and is approached off a tree lined drive which leads to the stables, outdoor arena and storage building. There is good parking and turning for cars, vehicles and horseboxes. The property is located approximately 2 miles from Coleraine and 4 miles from Ballymoney. Viewing comes highly recommended by the selling agents
- A detached family home with excellent equestrian facilities in a most convenient position to Coleraine and Ballymoney . Various outbuildings including stables, tack room's, arena and garaging. Formal gardens and grounds, paddocks. In all about 12 acres
- 61 Newbridge Road (Main house)
- Large Entrance Hall
- With Pine strip ceiling and cloaks.
- Lounge 6.02m x 5.41m (19'9 x 17'9)
- With tiled open fireplace with Mahogany surround and points for wall lights.
- Kitchen 6.93m x 5.41m (22'9 x 17'9)
- With Oil fired "Rayburn" range, fitted low level units, tiled between worktops, stainless steel double bowl sink, plumbed for dishwasher, Pine strip ceiling and part tiled/ wood flooring.
- Utility/Games room 6.81m x 5.41m (22'4 x 17'9)
- With range of low level units, "Belfast sink", spaces for washing machine/ Tumble dryer, w.c, hotpress and patio doors leading to enclosed garden at side.
- With fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, wc, wash hand basin and heated towel rail.
- Master Bedroom 4.75m x 4.45m (15'7 x 14'7)
- With built in bedroom furniture and en suite comprising - wc, wash hand basin, "Turbo" bath, fully clad walk in electric shower cubicle and 1/2 panelled walls.
- Bedroom 2 4.29m x 3.53m (14'1 x 11'7)
- Bedroom 3 4.62m x 4.45m (to widest points) (15'2 x 14'7 (to
- Withe feature window and door leading to side, en suite comprising - wc, wash hand basin, fully tiled walk in electric shower cubicle and recessed lighting.
- 63 Newbridge Road ( Second house)
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 4.78m x 3.56m (15'8 x 11'8)
- With Rustic brick fireplace with feature wood beam over mantle and wood burning stove.
- Kitchen 3.45m x 3.10m (11'4 x 10'2)
- With eye and low level units, tiled floor, "Belfast" sink, oil fired "Stanley" range and tiled between worktops.
- With bath, wc, wash hand basin and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 4.78m x 4.06m (15'8 x 13'4)
- 4 Bay x 3 Bay open barn incorporating 2 stables with drinkers, power and lights.
5 Stable bays with drinkers, power, lights and tack room.
7 Stable bays with drinkers, power, lights and tack room.
8 Stable bays with drinkers, power, lights and tack room.
Open air floodlight sand arena to rear of stables enclosed by ranch style fencing
Extensive concrete yard and accessed via a tree lined tarmac driveway.
Hardtop to rear suitable for turning lorries and storage.
Horse walker to side of stables.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »