- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Most Impressive Detached Family Home on a Stunning Site
- Drawing Room, Living Room & Fabulous Conservatory
- Bespoke Country Style Kitchen Fitted by Parkes Kitchens
- Ground Floor WC & First Floor Contemporary Shower Room
- 4 Bedrooms, Principal Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Separate Annex with a Variety of Uses
- Mature Spacious Gardens with Well Stocked Flower Beds, Well Manicured Lawns & Various Seating Areas
Additional InformationThis handsome detached family home extending to approximately 3000 sq ft occupies an idyllic site with all the attributes of private, country living yet only 20 minutes from the city and the George Best Airport, 10 minutes from Ballyhackamore and easy access to all arterial routes.
Formerly the original dwelling of Castlewood Estate which has been extensively renovated and extended over recent years creating very comfortable living, suitable for cosy nights in or more formal entertaining. The stunning conservatory is of particular note, which overlooks the colourful, private and spacious gardens.
The adjoining annex has had various uses over the years including a teenager den, home office/consulting rooms or perfect for elderly relatives.
The fabulous gardens with a variety of mature trees and shrubs will suit the very keen gardener whilst the well manicured, spacious lawns offer the perfect setting to relax and enjoy this fabulous home.
- Front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid oak wood flooring.
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM WITH DINING AREA:
- 7.6m x 5.4m (24' 11" x 17' 9")
Minster stone fireplace with muiti-fuel burning stove and slate hearth, solid oak wood flooring, cornice ceiling, uPVC double glazed patio doors to gardens.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.9m x 3.7m (12' 10" x 12' 2")
Oak effect laminate wood flooring, attractive cast iron fireplace with slate hearth, dresser, feature corner window.
- DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY:
- 5.79m x 3.96m (19' 0" x 13' 0")
Ceramic tiled floor, feature vaulted ceiling, delightful views over the garden.
- MODERN FITTED PARKES KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 4.9m x 4.2m (16' 1" x 13' 9")
Excellent range of high and low level units, wood block worktops, 1.5 bowl Belfast sink unit with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, tiled cooker recess, Britinnia fitted range with double oven and six ring hob, built-in glazed display cabinets, ceramic tiled floor.
- BOOT ROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, ceramic tiled floor.
- Access to annex.
- Linen cupboard with copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM:
- 6.8m x 3.2m (22' 4" x 10' 6")
Excellent range of wall to wall built-in robes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled built-in shower cubicle, low flush wc, vanity unit with twin sinks and low level cupboards.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.6m x 3.4m (11' 10" x 11' 2")
Excellent range of built-in robes with shelving, drawers and built-in desk, dual aspect picture windows.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.m x 3.4m (13' 1" x 11' 2")
Excellent range of built-in robes, drawers and dressing table, oak effect laminate wood flooring.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.4m x 2.1m (11' 2" x 6' 11")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled built-in shower cubicle, vanity unit, built-in cupboards, ceramic tiled floor.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor.
- Ideal for elderly relative or teenager.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.4m x 5.m (20' 12" x 16' 5")
Access door to rear. Glass partition to . . .
- Built-in cupboards, single drainer sink unit.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled built-in shower cubicle, low flush wc, vanity unit with sink, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- 6.2m x 6.1m (20' 4" x 20' 0")
Storage in eaves.
- Sweeping driveway to ample parking. Good sized front, side and rear gardens in lawns, range of mature trees, side and rear patios, garden pond.
From Belfast travelling along the Ballygowan Road, turn left into Hillsborough Road and No 42 is on the right hand side. Travelling from Comber, take the Ballygowan Road, turn right into Hillsborough Road and No 42 is on the left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »