3 new detached homes with 3-4 bedrooms
From £232,500 to £310,000
Contact the Agent
Simon Brien Residential
Last Few Remaining In Castlewater, Antrim
Please Contact Our South Belfast Office For Further Information 02890 668888
Welcome home to Castlewater with Private Woodland Walks and safe play areas on your doorstep.
Castlewater is a wonderful place, where space and countryside live nestled alongside town centre conveniences. A mature 2.5 Acre woodland park runs all along the western boundary, with meandering paths and wild flower verges encouraging nature, life and health at every turn. At the sunny centre sits a beautiful safe private children’s play park. Carefully selected play items and benches are carefully mixed with proper safety surfaces and fences, ensuring you can relax, while your little ones play. Our homes draw their architectural style from traditional Georgian design, with all homes incorporating large windows, beautiful brick detailing, as well as large square bay windows to all 4 bedroom homes. Internally, our designs intelligently combine the latest in modern openplan living and our large, over-sized windows allow light to pour into all areas, ensuring that your home is light and bright all year round.
Beneath the surface, all of our homes are built to the very latest insulation and construction standards, meaning that our homes are kinder to your pocket, whilst also being warm and comfortable all year round.
Please Contact Our South Belfast Office On 028 9066 8888 For More Information.
- Development of Three & Four Bedroom Semi Detached & Detached Homes
- Traditional Brick Block Construction
- Granite/Stone Kitchen Worktops
- Choice of kitchen door, handles.
- All appliances included: Oven, hob, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, tumble dryer washing machine.
- Choice of tiling to your hall, kitchen, utility and bathroom floors. As well as wall tiling to shower/bath enclosures and behind sinks.
- Choice of carpets, inc underfelt to lounge(s), stairs and all bedrooms
- Wood Burning Stove
- Argon Gas Filled High Efficiency Double Glazing
- Mains Gas Heating
- High- Efficiency Condensing Gas Boiler
- Multi-Point Secure Lock Front & Rear External Doors
- Thermostatically Controlled RadiatorsLow Energy Lighting Throughout
- TV Points To All Living Areas And Bedrooms
- Plentiful Electrical Sockets To All Living Areas & Bedrooms
- Smoke, Heat and Co2 Detectors Where Applicable
- Burglar Alarm With PIR Sensors
- Fully Painted Walls & Ceilings
- Fully Painted Woodwork
- Varnished Oak Doors With Chromed Door Handles
- Glazed French Doors Between Lounge And Kitchen/Dining
- Glazed External Patio Doors To Rear Patio From Dining Area
- Contemporary Stylish Sanitary Ware
- Low Volume, Dual Flush Toilets
- Chromed Taps & Shower Fittings
- External Lights With Feature Lantern To Front And Bulk-Head Light To Rear
- Maintenance Free PVC Windows, Sofitt, Facia Board And Guttering
- External Water Tap
- Turfed Front Lawn & Sown Rear Lawn
- High Quality Landscaping To Open Amentity Space
Click here to view the 3D tour
with private woodland walks and safe play areas on your doorstep
Internally, our designs intelligently combine the latest in modern openplan living and our large, over-sized windows allow light to pour into all areas, ensuring that your home is light and bright all year round.
- Door Finish
- Handle Finish
- Worktop Colour
- Shower / Baths
- Sink / Splashback
- Stairs and Landing
- All bedrooms
N.B. all appliances included. Oven, hob, integrated fridge / freezer, integrated dishwasher, tumble dryer and washing machine
- 6 mins M2 Motorway / Junction 1
- 4 mins Antrim Train & Bus Station
- 4 mins Antrim Grammar & Parkhall Integrated Secondary Schools
- 3-6 mins Choice of 8 primary schools and various nurseries
- 2 mins ASDA Superstore
- 1 min Antrim Castle & Gardens
Just a few minutes walk
Whether it's an evening walk around the grounds of Antrim Castle & Gardens after a long day, a day trip to Belfast by train to visit friends, or a Saturday afternoon stroll to the cinema with the kids, everything you need is just a short walk from Castlewater Avenue. Likewise, a variety of day care, primary schools and secondary schools nearby means a short walk for you and your little ones when you can, and a short drive when you can't.
Just a few minutes drive
Castlewater Avenue is the perfect starting point for a daily commute, or a trip abroad. Belfast International Airport is just 11 minutes by car and City Centre Belfast is less than 30 minutes door-to-door. So whether you're looking for a peaceful commuting base, or a place to build your family life, Castlewater Avenue is the perfect place for you and yours.
- 4 mins Antrim Forum
- 4 mins Massereene Golf Club
- 3 mins Junction 1 Retail Park
- 4 mins Antrim Omniplex Cinema
- 11 mins Belfast International Airport
- 29 mins Belfast City Centre
Schools & Colleges
With too many nursery and primary schools to list, you've plenty of choice for your little ones early years. Likewise Antrim Grammar and Parkhall Integrated schools are perfect places for your children to grow and to develop their advanced education for later life.
Sports & recreation facilities
Whether you're feeling like a windy walk, a spot of golf, swimming or a movie and some popcorn, everything you need is close at hand. For the more adventurous, Lough Neagh offers boating and fishing nearby and a short drive opens up endless possibilities for mountain biking, hiking and more.
Other Internal Features:
- High-efficiency condensing Gas boiler (c.92% efficient!)
- Multi-point secure-lock front & rear external doors
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Low energy lighting throughout
- TV Points to all living areas and bedrooms
- Plentiful electrical sockets to all living areas & bedrooms
- Smoke, Heat and Co2 detectors, where applicable
- Burglar alarm, with PIR sensors
- Fully painted walls & ceilings
- Fully painted woodwork
- Varnished oak doors with chromed door handles
- Glazed French doors between lounge and kitchen/dining
- Glazed external patio doors to rear patio from dining area
- Contemporary stylish sanitary ware
- Low volume, dual flush toilets
- Chromed taps & shower fittings
- External lights with feature lantern to front and bulk-head light to rear
- Maintenance free PVC windows, soffit, facia board and guttering
- Spacious rear or side garden (depending on site layout)
- External water tap
- Turfed Front Lawn and sown rear lawn
- Feature planting (where applicable)
- High Quality Landscaping to the open amenity space, to include a woodland park and safe private play area
Castlewater Avenue strikes the perfect balance between country-side living and town centre convenience. The mature woodland setting will encourage you and yours to get out and about and when you're finished, all the modern conveniences you could need are just minutes away on foot, or by car.
Other Developments by
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.