- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Water from private well
- oil-fired central heating
- solar water heating and drainage by septic tank
DescriptionExperience the view of a lifetime is this superb Architecturally designed bungalow of immense character perched on an elevated 0.3 ha (0.75 acre) site enjoying breath-taking views over Lough Derg and its scenic hinterland. This magnificent property (which will require decorative work) has been cleverly and imaginatively designed. It enjoys complete privacy and seclusion, yet is situate only 4 kms from the lakeside village of Garrykennedy, 15 kms of Ballina/ Killaloe and 80 kms of Shannon Airport.
This Lakeside residence was designed by a local Architect to resemble an upturned boat. and enjoys a beautiful westerly aspect overlooking the Clare Shoreline and captures breath-taking evening sunsets.
- Entrance Hall
- 4.00m x 3.00m (13'1" x 9'10")
- with oak flooring
- Open Plan Living room/Dining/Study
- 15.00m x 5.00m (49'3" x 16'5")
- with double height vaulted ceilings with velux windows, solid fuel stoove, oak flooring and stairs to overhead attic rooms.
- 5.10m x 3.60m (16'9" x 11'10")
- with oak fitted kitchen units and oak flooring.
- Bedroom 1
- 6.10m x 5.50m (20'0" x 18'1")
- with sunken bath, built in wardrobe.
- En-Suite Bathroom
- 2.57m x 2.06m (8'5" x 6'9")
- with w.c & handbasin.
- Bedroom 2
- 2.80m x 2.60m (9'2" x 8'6")
- 1.52m x 1.14m (5' x 3'9")
- Attic room 1
- 4.52m x 2.90m (14'10" x 9'6")
- Attic room 2
- 5.64m x 3.66m (18'6" x 12'0")
From Nenagh take the R495 (Nenagh/ Portroe road) for 10 kms to Portroe. Pass the RC Church and take the next road to the right. Continue for 2.4kms on to private road on right. The Property is located at the top of this road.
Schools near CastleloughVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »