Castle Manor, Cookstown
4 new homes with 3 bedrooms For Sale
Show Home Open Viewing: Sundays 1-2 pm
PHASE 1 SOLD OUT
** PHASE 2 NOW ON RELEASE **
** FREE DISHWASHER FOR ALL PURCHASERS UP TO THE END OF SEPTEMBER **
We are now pleased to announce the release of Castle Manor, Castle Road, Cookstown - an exciting new development which will provide a wide selection of new homes to cater for all needs for home buyers.
Castle Manor, offers a choice of uniquely designed three bedroom semi detached homes and town houses, providing thoughtfully planned internal layouts, based on McAleer Contracts highly successful Westfort development there will be huge interest in this exciting new development situated of the Castle Road in the bustling Town of Cookstown.
The well proportioned accommodation in each of these superb homes is perfectly geared for the rigours of a modern family lifestyle. Each of these modern contemporary homes will be complemented by highly detailed exteriors and the great thought and attention to detail has gone in to making these homes notable for their external style and finish. The use of brick work and render detailing ensures that they will provide a timeless look that will maintain its appeal for decades.
The impressive, unique house types, superb designs, quality finish and proximity to open countryside and Cookstown town centre all set Castle Manor apart as something truly special.
Cookstown is an ideal place to live, situated in the heart of Mid-Ulster it's bustling town centre offers high street shopping, cafes, bars, restaurants, hotels, Drum Manor Forest Park, Killymoon Castle as well as the renowned open air Saturday market.
For those interested in leisure and recreational facilities, the location of Castle Manor could not be better - a magnificent Golf Club, as well as rugby, hockey and football clubs that are all within close proximity as well as the local leisure centre.
Educational facilities are in abundance, with many leading primary, secondary, high and grammar schools located in the town.
Living at Castle Manor will mean that the very best of what Cookstown and Mid-Ulster have to offer is on your doorstep - peace of mind that you couldn’t choose a better place to live!
An exceptional quality finish will be incorporated into each of these outstanding homes:
GENERAL HOUSE FEATURES
- Internal walls and ceilings painted in neutral colours
Carpet and under felt supplied and fitted to stairs and landing from a range of your choice
- Oil Fired central heating with efficiency condensing boiler with thermostatically controlled radiators and zone heating for ground and first floor
- High specification of heating and sound insulation
- Mains supply, smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- 10 years NHBC warranty
- Bespoke kitchen designed and fitted with choice of doors, worktops and handles
- Appliances to include electric oven and ceramic hob, extractor hood, fridge/freezer
- Ceramic floor tiling from a superior range
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Thermostatically controlled shower
- Ceramic floor tiling and wall tiling from a superior range
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures from a superior range
- External lighting to front and rear door
- Outside water tap
- Rear and front garden sown enclosed rear garden with timber fencing
- Tarmac driveway
SHOWHOUSE available for viewing on selected dates