- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Spacious apartments Building has been newly renovated New roof New double-glazing windows to rear. Building insulation upgraded all floors, exterior walls roof. All new 30min 1-hour fire doors throughout. New fully integrated fire alarm management system installed. 2 emergency escape routes from each floor. Completely new electrical system installed. New plumbing mechanical systems throughout. All new finishes including kitchens flooring. All new doors skirting architrave. New painting all areas interion exterior. Ample Bin storage to the rear of the building. Shared access with the adjacent building via a side gate.
DNG John O'Brien are delighted to bring to market this excellent investment opportunity, ideally located in the heart of Clones Town.
The property comprises of a 3 x one-bedroom apartments and 1 x two-bedroom apartment & 2 x three-bedroom
apartments & 1 retail unit. The building has been newly renovated and is arranged over basement ground & 3 upper floors.
* Ranging in size from 390 sq. ft to 1044 sq. ft.
* Total site area is c.0.3 of an Arce
* Subject to a tenancy at a current rent of €55,740 per annum.
* Return on Investment after 8 years is €445,920
Excellent investment opportunity not be missed! Viewing highly recommended!
Apt 1: Basement- 1 bedroom c.420sqft = €600 per month
Apt 2: Ground Floor- 1 bedroom c.390sqft = €500 per month
Apt 3: First Floor- 3 bedroom c.1044sqft = €800 per month
Apt 4: Second Floor- 3 bedroom c.1044sqft = €800 per month
Apt 5: Third Floor- 2 bedroom c.9978 sqft = €795 per month
Apt 6: Basement under retail- 1 bedroom c.430sqft = €700 per month
Apt 7 & 8- Rear of building in need of renovation works - 1 bedroom c.500sqft = Anticipated rent €700 per month each
Retail Unit- Ground Floor c.500sqft (Lease is for 4 years and 9 months) = €450 per month
* Total Current Monthly Rent Roll = €4,645
* Total Current Yearly Rent Roll = €55,740
The property is located in the heart of Clones town. Adjoining properties are Clones Credit Union and Bank of Ireland.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »