This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
Additional InformationA fantastic opportunity to purchase a well established bar in a prime location in Killyleagh. The property has planning permission for a double story extension at the rear and comprises a 3 bedroom flat upstairs. The front lounge consists of a pristine marble topped bar and brick fireplace leading to the cozy back lounge also featuring an open fireplace.
Above the bar lies an unfinished three bedroom flat offering spacious living accommodation and close proximity to the amenities of Killyleagh.
OPTION TO LEASE ALSO AVAILABLE PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Front Lounge 18'09" x 20'10" (5.72m x 6.35m)
- With marble bar and brick fireplace
- Back Lounge 18'11" x 15'00" (5.77m x 4.57m)
- Open fireplace and tiled flooring
- Toilet 3'10" x 9'10" (1.17m x 3.00m)
- W/C and wash hand basin
- Bedroom 1 20'09" x 9'05" (6.32m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 2 12'07" x 10'00" (3.84m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 3 12'10" x 9'03" (3.91m x 2.82m)
- Reception/Kitchen 19'10" x 15'00" (6.05m x 4.57m)
- Open plan kitchen and living area
- Bathroom 7'08" x 7'03" (2.34m x 2.21m)
- W/C, wash hand basin and bath
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »