- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Available to cash purchasers only
- Priced to allow for £40,000 - £50,000 of works to the property
- Excellent value and investment potential for the right purchaser
- Requires: Re-wiring, damp work, joinery, external ground works, general maintenance
- Potential to extend - drawings in advert are for illustration purposes only
- Welcoming entrance hall with under stair cloaks
- Two reception rooms - both with feature fireplaces
- Galley style kitchen with a good range of high & low level units
- Three bedrooms - two doubles and a single
- Bathroom with a white three-piece suite
- Spacious rear garden and front garden laid in lawn
Additional InformationThis semi-detached property is located in the sought after Galwally Avenue. Being situated just off the Ormeau Road ensures a superb range of local amenities, a choice of great schools and excellent public transport to and from the City Centre.
The property is in need of repair and upgrading therefor is only available as a cash purchase. The price has been favorably reflected to allow for approximately £40,000 - £50,000 of work to include electrics, joinery, damp work, external work and a potential extension. There is historic subsidence in the house which we believe has been rectified by the previous owner. Please note any inspections or surveys will be at the cost of the interested parties and no guarantees are given.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with under stair cloaks, two reception rooms which both benefit from fireplaces and a galley style kitchen with a good range of high & low level units. Upstairs are three bedrooms and a bathroom with a white suite.
To the front there is a garden laid in lawn with a driveway providing off-street parking. The rear garden is very spacious and private.
The area is host to a number of primary and secondary schools and benefits from excellent transport links with the City Centre. Local amenities include Forestside Shopping Centre, Ravenhill Rugby Ground and Belvoir Park Golf Club to enjoy 18 holes or a tasty bite to eat. There is easy access within a short stroll of your front door to both the Lagan Tow Path and Belvoir Forest Park.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 4.88m x 3.15m (16' x 10'4")
- Dining Room 3.73m x 2.82m (12'3" x 9'3")
- Kitchen 4.09m x 1.83m (13'5" x 6')
- Bedroom 1 4.90m x 3.23m (16'1" x 10'7")
- Bedroom 2 3.73m x 3.12m (12'3" x 10'3")
- Bedroom 3 2.82m x 1.83m (9'3" x 6')
- Bathroom 2.29m x 1.83m (7'6" x 6')
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ Site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »