Carrownamaddy, Burt F93 W254
5 Bed Detached house For Sale
- Unique architecturally designed home.
- Spacious family accommodation.
- Superb decorative repair and standard of finish throughout.
- Private site extending to 0.37 Ha (0.91 Acres).
- Sheltered patio / barbecue area.
- Detached double garage.
- Derry City and its many facilities including City of Derry Airport within 5-10 minutes drive.
An impressive architecturally designed detached house standing on 0.37 Ha (0.91 Acres) with uninterrupted views of Inch Island, An Grianán Valley, Lough Swilly and Rathmullan in the distance.
Situated within easy reach of Derry City and City of Derry Airport, this spacious house commands spectacular countryside and water views.
Extending to 297 sq m (3,197 sq ft), there is no shortage of family accommodation to include five generously sized bedrooms, three reception rooms, spacious attic storage, extensive kitchen / dining / breakfast facilities, large utility room and sunroom with stunning views. Outside you can enjoy a sheltered barbeque patio area and a detached double garage.
The property is accessed through electric gates over a kerbed tarmacadam driveway.
BER Rating: C2
BER No.: 109576934
Energy Performance Indicator: 188.53kWh/m²/yr
From Letterkenny at Dry Arch Roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto N13/N14 and travel towards Derry City. After passing the “An Grianan Hotel”, Burt Chapel and a shed with a red roof on the right take the next right turn, passing between two green bollards. Follow the road around to the left and continue up the hill. The house is then located on left and is easily identifiable by our distinctive “For Sale” Board.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »