- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Large, mature site
- Traditional cottage
- Great potential
- Close to N17
- 14km (9 miles) from Ireland West Airport Knock
DescriptionTraditional two-bedroom stone cottage, situated on a large, mature, elevated 2.3 acre site just 5km from Kilkelly. The property is accessed by a private laneway from the road. There is a large field running along the lane which is divided into a number of paddocks. There is an orchard with apple trees ajacent to the house. There are mature trees along the boundary to the side and rear.
Tooreen, Kilkelly and Aughamore National Schools are all within a short distance of the property. There is a school bus which passes the house that serves Tooreen National School and Ballyhaunis Secondary School.
Auctioneers Comments: This property is offered for sale by unconditional auction in partnership with The Connacht Property Auction. The successful bidder is required to pay a 10% deposit and contracts are signed immediately on acceptance of a bid. The buyer will be granted 28 days from the date of exchange to complete the purchase. Please note this property is subject to an undisclosed reserve price. Terms and conditions apply to this sale.
- Living Room
- 5.00m x 3.50m (16'5" x 11'6")
- With solid timber floor, tongue & groove timber ceiling and solid fuel stove which heats the water and radiators.
- 3.60m x 2.00m (11'10" x 6'7")
- With lino floor, fitted kitchen and door which leads to the rear of the property.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.60m x 3.50m (11'10" x 11'6")
- Double room to the side of the house with laminate floors.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.50m x 2.10m (11'6" x 6'11")
- Single room to the side of the house with laminate floors and tongue & groove timber ceiling.
- 3.30m x 2.00m (10'10" x 6'7")
- With tiled floor, Wash Hand Basin, WC and Bath Tub.
- Utility Room
- 2.60m x 2.00m (8'6" x 6'7")
- With painted concrete floor. The room is plumber for a washing machine.
BER No.: 102071784
Energy Performance Indicator: 707.56 kWh/m²/yr
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »